Top Big Island of Hawaii Sporting Events
39 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "Jeff was an awesome tour guide..informative and fun. Mauna Kea Summit was amazing. Had a great time. Glad we booked thru you guus."
* A traveler said: "The most exciting part of this tour was when Dreu took us to a private waterfalls and we could swim, kayak and water board in the pond below. DREU was an excellent tour guide very informative, knowledgeable and friendly. As the tour was a whole day affair he kept everyone engaged. I would definitely take another tour with Dreu."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Hunter who did an amazing job! He was very friendly, laid back and very knowledgeable about the history of Mauna Kea, the various observatories and astronomy in general. We would highly recommend this tour to anyone looking to have a once in a lifetime experience and see a different side of Hawaii!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Was difficult to book. Through website since we were confirmed then canceled. Had to book a second time with a different company. That trip was confirmed then put on hold pending other people needed to book in order to have enough seats filled on the flight."
* A traveler said: "Thanks to Kendra and her partner for taking us through the coffee cloud forest. This is supposed to be an ATV tour (which it was) and not a long history lesson but the combination of Polynesian tidbits and activities was the perfect ratio. highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour and our tour guide, Mark was excellent. We enjoyed the whole team. Besides the waterfalls, we loved the views when we had our picnic."
* A traveler said: "The snorkeling was excellent, the snacks delicious and the boat ride along the coast beautiful. My husband was able to enjoy snorkeling for the first time because they had prescription masks! I highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Wow! Stefan was the best! Professional but flexible. And fun! Thank you for sharing your valuable outlook!"
* A traveler said: "James was very knowledgeable & patient. The spot for stargazing was amazing. The sky was clear and there were blankets for laying on ground and looking up taking it all in. It was awesome!!"
* A traveler said: "The Captain were great! Awesome experience, honest, helpful. Five stars all the way!! Thanks guys!! The scenery was great, the history the captain explained about the island, captain cook."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved the waterfall we have never seen water so clear and the tour guides were awesome people very helpful and extremely funny"
* A traveler said: "Krystal was so knowledgeable about everything Hawaiian in addition to teaching us so much about astronomy. It was a wonderful evening!"
* A traveler said: "The tour is AWESOME! Physically rewarding. I love it! Our guide Mark is knowledgeable and wonderful. Highly recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "This is a MUST-GO experience on the Big Island but make sure you dress warm! Our guide was amazing & knowledgeable she made the tour fun & answered all the questions."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very tuned in to an enjoyable experience and showed us the best spots to snorkel. The equipment was the best we had this trip and food supplied was just perfect for our tour."
* A traveler said: "Leah and Alexis were incredible. My husband and I have never been snorkeling before and they were kind and helpful in making us feel safe in the water. Alexis gave us a ton of history about the island and could name any creature we pointed out. We got to see a huge pod of spinner dolphins swimming around us as well as below us and my husband saw a huge turtle. They were so conscientious of the wildlife, while also letting us experience the beauty of the ocean."
* A traveler said: "This tour was the highlight of our trip! Great experience. Would highly te come d this experience!"
* A traveler said: "Me and my husband were there for a honeymoon experience. We saw a sea turtle right at the bay and later on snorkeled at the sea and saw nice fish ! The staff was very helpful and warm. It was a relaxing experience, don’t expect to see much up close but it gives a general idea. I would definitely return!!"
* A traveler said: "The Paradise Helicopter excursion was the highlight of our vacation! From the check in to the flight, staff was very friendly and helpful. Our pilot (Page) was so nice it felt like we were flying with an old friend. The scenery and the hike were beautiful! Definitely recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kahua Ranch
- Waikoloa Village
- Puʻuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park
- Wailuku River State Park
- Chain of Craters Road
- Coconut Island (Mokuola)
- Liliuokalani Gardens
- Kilauea Volcano
- Kaumana Caves State Park
- Hamakua Coast
- Royal Kona Coffee Center
- Hilo Farmers Market
- Kekaha Kai State Park (Kona Coast State Park)
- Kona (Kailua Bay) Cruise Port
- Hiilawe Falls
- Hualalai Volcano
- Kilauea Iki Crater
- Captain Cook Monument
- Hilo Cruise Port
- Saddle Road (Hawaii Route 200)
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer