Top Big Island of Hawaii Seasonal & Special Occasions
11 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "They have a really good team here giving Surfing lessons. Everyone is very friendly and supportive and encouraging. Ben was great at teaching the basics and being patient. Steve was amazing. He knows how to get you on the right wave and Surfing. One of my all time fun experiences on the island."
* A traveler said: "Mai Tia's, sunset,excellent service, best performances. Fire dancer. Outfits of all the different islanders."
* A traveler said: "First of all Grant was one of the best tour guides I've ever had. He's super knowledgeable, funny, and personal. I felt like I was being given a personal tour of his hometown. It's a long tour but it never felt like it was long because you're constantly entertained. This covers all of the sightseeing essentials of the big island."
* A traveler said: "Kids had a great time. They had a lot of chances to practice and learn how to surf. Beautiful day … the only thing I would do differently is to make sure there was more sunscreen on the back of my kids legs. They got burned really badly and we were not prepared for that. But still lots of fun:)"
* A traveler said: "Everything was awesome. The dancers were awesome. Had a great time for my birthday and first time luau. Thank you for an awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "Jill was our tour guide and did an excellent job. We had a fun, educational, interesting tour. Hilo is beautiful. Would definitely do this again."
* A traveler said: "Perfect! Show was amazing, drinks were delicious. The food was pretty good, the host was very entertaining. Our family photos turned out great and my kids had a blast, they were even able to get up and dance off to the side. Glad we chose this luau."
* A traveler said: "The crew were warm and friendly They took us to a great spot where we saw a lot of beautiful fish and my son thought he saw an octopus in the rocks down under the sea"
* A traveler said: "Great instructor, knowledgeable and helpful in getting up on the board amd how anticipate catching a wave!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time! Small group experience, food, fun and knowledgeable crew. Highly recommend"
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer