Top Big Island of Hawaii Outdoor Activities
218 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "This trip encompassed everything one could want in a day trip around the entire big island. Our guide, Robert, went above and beyond in our experiences. His knowledge of the tour stops and Hawaiian history was very appreciated. The stops at the falls were especially amazing! Highly recommend this full day trip!!"
* A traveler said: "Jeff was an awesome tour guide..informative and fun. Mauna Kea Summit was amazing. Had a great time. Glad we booked thru you guus."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to see/experience the beautiful landscaping. Guides were very knowledgeable and friendly. Wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Tour Guides Hunter and Nate were fabulous. Great narrations of where we were traveling, ecology, history. Incredible knowledge of astronomy. Star-gazing session was awesome. Loved getting the heavy parkas and gloves for the mountain top"
* A traveler said: "Curtis and Colleen were amazing. Would do it again. The tour guide was very patient and helpful. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Excellent crew members. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Saw some of the most amazing Rays! I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Find the dolphins and having the skipper move us perfectly into position for the dolphins to swim between all the guests. What an experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "I love the talk stories but most of all how patient and great our guides were since no one in our group rode an ATV before. Been coming to Hawaii for years a d still learn new things. Strongly recommend this company."
* A traveler said: "Josh and monique were so fun and it was definitely something I would do again! Totally worth the drive!"
* A traveler said: "Shawn was a fantastic guide for this once in a lifetime experience. Great sandwiches and beautiful pictures. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Rich was a fantastic guide. Super nice, funny, and very knowledgeable. Got to see and incredible number of astrological objects."
* A traveler said: "Loved our guide Dastan. It was a wonderful adventure but his narrative and education puts it over the top. Enjoyed so much!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed seeing the wrecks, learning about the fish and the "banter" of the host. Also the safety measures were appreciated. I've recommended this tour to people I have met since going."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved the waterfall we have never seen water so clear and the tour guides were awesome people very helpful and extremely funny"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time! Small group experience, food, fun and knowledgeable crew. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Great views of the island, volcanos and waterfalls that we would've never seen from the ground! Awesome once in a lifetime experience."
* A traveler said: "Looking at the crater from the top was ana amazing experience. The pilot (Wesley) was nice, kind, and informative."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best decisions we made on our Hawaii trip. We did several of the Shaka guide driving tours. So much nicer than taking a guided tour in a bus. Very flexible and no technical glitches!"
* A traveler said: "Getting to the boat was easy , the captain was very knowledgeable about the island and the crew was very helpful. The snorkeling was great and the cruise back was very relaxing."
* A traveler said: "we had the best time with captain Tony and the crew! def do not skip this experience while you’re on the big island! we traveled from Hilo for it and they did not disappoint! Even when I was terrified of snorkeling they were so kind & encouraging - they also tell great stories! Mahalo!"
* A traveler said: "Krystal was so knowledgeable about everything Hawaiian in addition to teaching us so much about astronomy. It was a wonderful evening!"
* A traveler said: "The Captain were great! Awesome experience, honest, helpful. Five stars all the way!! Thanks guys!! The scenery was great, the history the captain explained about the island, captain cook."
* A traveler said: "First of all Grant was one of the best tour guides I've ever had. He's super knowledgeable, funny, and personal. I felt like I was being given a personal tour of his hometown. It's a long tour but it never felt like it was long because you're constantly entertained. This covers all of the sightseeing essentials of the big island."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing snorkeling. We saw so many different species and best part we saw a white tipped shark. Definitely would recommend this trip!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kekaha Kai State Park (Kona Coast State Park)
- Puʻuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park
- Hilo Farmers Market
- Crater Rim Drive
- Kilauea Volcano
- Rainbow Falls
- Hilo Cruise Port
- St. Benedict's Painted Church
- Akaka Falls
- Honaunau Bay
- Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation
- Liliuokalani Gardens
- Royal Kona Coffee Center
- Hawaiian Volcano Observatory
- Honopua Farm
- Mauna Loa
- Kohala Coast
- Parker Ranch
- Saddle Road (Hawaii Route 200)
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer