Top Big Island of Hawaii Brunch
Saved to wishlist!
Escape the Room
Ports of Call Tours
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Fun & Games
Food & Drink
Cruises & Sailing
1 result | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
Sort by: Featured
This is the first Cultural center on the big island with real activities that the Hawaiian people Use. You will have the chance to have a hands-on opportunity to use and see some of the items that they used. You will get a chance to attend a real luau show (Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday ) with what it was like in the old days of Hawaii. Keiki and adult Hula show Makahiki Games: The Hawaiian Olympics Work with the village in the fields make real tools and other items that are used in the village
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Brunch in Big Island of Hawaii are taking additional safety precautions?
These Big Island of Hawaii experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer