Top Big Island of Hawaii Mountain Bike Tours
12 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "Jill was our tour guide and did an excellent job. We had a fun, educational, interesting tour. Hilo is beautiful. Would definitely do this again."
* A traveler said: "This trip encompassed everything one could want in a day trip around the entire big island. Our guide, Robert, went above and beyond in our experiences. His knowledge of the tour stops and Hawaiian history was very appreciated. The stops at the falls were especially amazing! Highly recommend this full day trip!!"
* A traveler said: "He was polite and waited for us. Helped. Very nice man. I felt Bradley. We didn’t have cash then to tip but will get him on the way back to the airport on the 16th"
* A traveler said: "Adam and Jacob are awesome. Very upbeat, friendly, and knowledgeable - made the trip really fun! Def recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Jeff was an awesome tour guide..informative and fun. Mauna Kea Summit was amazing. Had a great time. Glad we booked thru you guus."
* A traveler said: "The Captain were great! Awesome experience, honest, helpful. Five stars all the way!! Thanks guys!! The scenery was great, the history the captain explained about the island, captain cook."
* A traveler said: "Auntie Karen was wonderful guide and even had lunch for us! Volcano was fantastic to see! Saw beautiful Japanese Garden plus Black Beach and Island Candy Factory!wonderful day!"
* A traveler said: "We saw 3 rays at the same time. Was interesting to watch how they interacted with us and with each other. Great trip… crew was professional and enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "Getting to the boat was easy , the captain was very knowledgeable about the island and the crew was very helpful. The snorkeling was great and the cruise back was very relaxing."
* A traveler said: "Katie was a wonderful guide we learned a lot from Katie. SHE enjoyed telling the story's of the island and pointed out a lot of interesting things about the plants. Would definitely recommend this trip to everyone. Thanks Katie for a awesome trip"
* A traveler said: "We were greeted at the airport with a person and sign welcoming us. Very easy to locate. Driver was excellent and very informative."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Mountain Bike Tours
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Kailua Pier
- Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden
- Wailuku River State Park
- Hilo Cruise Port
- Kohala Coast
- Kaʻu Coffee Mill
- Saddle Road (Hawaii Route 200)
- Kaumana Caves State Park
- Kilauea Volcano
- Mauna Loa
- Kilauea Iki Crater
- Original King Kamehameha Statue
- Kolekole Falls
- Honaunau Bay
- Isaac Hale Beach Park
- Banyan Drive
- Anaeho'omalu Bay
- Hilo Farmers Market
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer