Kula Kai Caverns
Kula Kai Caverns features miles of 1000-year-old lava tubes that can be explored with experienced cavers. This cave system on the Big Island, is one of the planet’s youngest and attracts scientists from all over the world. Kula Kai offers a range of tours, from an introductory geology tour to demanding crawl and spelunking adventures.
What's the best way to experience Kula Kai Caverns?
Things to do near Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer