Kona (Kailua Bay) Cruise Port Tours
Kailua Bay Cruise Port is situated on the west side of Hawaii’s Big Island in the Kona district, and travelers shuttle to land via the Kailua Pier, located just a stone’s-throw from Kailua Village. The star of the show on the Big Island is its natural beauty: Find volcanoes and waterfalls, sandy beaches, and fantastic stargazing at Mauna Kea.
Address: Kaahumanu Pl., Big Island of Hawaii 96740, USA
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Kona (Kailua Bay) Cruise Port
No results found!
Things to do near Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer