Keauhou Bay Tours
Before the golf courses, condos and luxurious resorts, sleepy little Keauhou Bay was the birthplace of a king. In 1814, when Queen Keopuolani gave birth here, it was first believed that her infant son had died a stillborn death. When a priest managed to revive the infant by placing him upon a stone, the child would live to be Kamehameha III—the longest ruling monarch of Hawaii.
Address: Keauhou, Hawaii, USA
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Keauhou Bay
No results found!
Things to do near Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer