Hilo Farmers Market
Operating for 30+ years, the Hilo Farmers Market is considered by some to be among the best in the US. More than 200 farmers and vendors sell everything from locally grown produce and fresh-caught seafood to handmade cosmetics, original artwork, and coffee. Even just lunch and a shave ice from the myriad food stalls are worth the trip.
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Hilo Farmers Market tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Hilo Farmers Market 2020?
What's the best way to experience Hilo Farmers Market ?
- Historic Hilo Biking Adventure Day Tour (Hilo, Hawaii)
- 2 hour walking cultural and historical food tour through Hilo town
- Legends of the Waterfalls & Volcano Full-Day Tour (Hilo, Hawaii)
- Private Kona Coast to Hilo & Volcanoes National Park Mercedes Sprinter Van
Things to do near Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer