Hawaii the Big Island’s Hi‘ilawe Falls is a ribbon of white that plunges from lush green cliffs to the Waipio Valley floor. At 1,450 feet (442 meters) high, Hi‘ilawe is one of the tallest and most popular falls in the Hawaiian Islands. The cascade is set at the back of isolated Waipio Valley, so visitors typically view it from a distance.
Hiilawe Falls Tours
Should I book Hiilawe Falls tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Hiilawe Falls 2021?
What's the best way to experience Hiilawe Falls?
Things to do near Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer