Hiilawe Falls Tours
Hawaii the Big Island’s Hi‘ilawe Falls is a ribbon of white that plunges from lush green cliffs to the Waipio Valley floor. At 1,450 feet (442 meters) high, Hi‘ilawe is one of the tallest and most popular falls in the Hawaiian Islands. The cascade is set at the back of isolated Waipio Valley, so visitors typically view it from a distance.
Address: North Hamakua Coast, Hawaii, USA
1 Tours and Activities to Experience Hiilawe Falls
See three of the Big Island's most famous waterfalls in a single day on this guided tour. Travel along the Hamakua Coast to Akaka Falls, Hi’ilawe Falls, and Rainbow Falls. You also sample seasonal fruit and macadamia nuts at a fruit farm in Hilo, swim at a private waterfall, and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
Taking safety measures
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What's the best way to experience Hiilawe Falls?
The best ways to experience Hiilawe Falls are:See all Hiilawe Falls experiences on Viator.
Things to do near Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer