Hawaiian Volcano Observatory Tours
Please note: The Hawaiian Volcano Observatory is currently closed as a result of the 2018 eruptions. It was reported in 2019 that the Observatory is looking for a new permanent site.
Address: Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Hawaii, USA
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Hawaiian Volcano Observatory
No results found!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are Hawaiian Volcano Observatory hours of operation?
Hawaiian Volcano Observatory hours of operation: Daily. Buy tickets in advance on Viator. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
Things to do near Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer