Coconut Island (Mokuola) Tours and Activities
Mokuola, or Coconut Island, is just offshore from the Big Island’s Lili‘uokalani Gardens and connected by a wide footbridge. Easy access and calm waters make it one of the Hilo’s most convenient and popular beaches. It’s great for swimming and sea turtle watching, and the picnic tables and grassy areas often host barbecues and local events.
Tours and Activities to Experience Coconut Island (Mokuola)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Turtles, Whales, Waterfall & Lava Excursion with Epic Lunch & Bakery Stops
- Top Things To See: Waipi'o Valley, Akaka Falls, Onomea, Honoli'i Surf, Moku Ola
- Waterfall, Bayfront, Local Beer/Rum Tasting & a Local Cooking Class!
- Fresh Off The Plane - The Best Tour For You When First Arriving in Hawaii
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer