69-275 Waikoloa Beach Dr, Puako, Hawaii, 96738
The beach is located next to the Waikoloa Beach Marriott. There’s plenty of free parking, restrooms and picnic facilities. The sand can be a bit on the rocky side, so shoes that can get wet can come in handy.
Best day ever!
Photos do not do it justice! The Captain and crew were amazing and we seen 4 breaches, a baby calf and a large number of whales. More than we could have imagined. Easy process and would do it 100 times more! A must see and a great Company!
Dale_W, Jan 2022
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer