Top Berlin Walking Tours
327 results | All Berlin Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour! Georgia (our tour guid) was very interesting and informative. She had a great sense of humor and easily could hold our attention during all tour!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was the perfect introduction to Berlin. The guide Aron provided great historical information and context and his passion for the city and his job were evident and appreciated. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Great explanation with details and pictures. Totally recommend it. The tour guide was great and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Mort was so knowledgeable and was able to tell the stories of our past with such passion. We learned things we never knew and absolutely loved this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Nikolai, was knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the subject matter. He wove in his personal experiences during the tour. The history was fascinating and there were no complaints from my two teenagers. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had an English speaking guide Martin, who was very professional, knowledgeable and polite. His excursion was very interesting and informative."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience, surely I recommend it to explore the concentration camp with with these guides."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Gabriela was knowledgeable and extremely professional. She understood the key interests of group members, eagerly answered all questions and, what is most important -was keeping dialogue on many related subjects. Really worth having this tour."
* A traveler said: "We take many tours and this was such a great one! Guide was with us from 9:30-3:30pm and since we chose to stay behind he even told us how to get back. I forget his name but he was born in Germany but raised in Long Island. He entertained both my teen and my 70 yr old mom with all of his knowledge. Totally recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "Meet Alex with the orange Umbrella outside the subway station. Sounds weird but highly effective. Tour was wonderful. Alex was perfect. He was professional, knowledgeable, funny and was a pleasure to be with. We also tasted many foods. Was great!"
* A traveler said: "A good late afternoon/ evening tour with plenty of tapas to try plus drinks at the first stop. Also informative as we walked around the city. The venues were great."
* A traveler said: "Aaron showed us a lot of great places in Berlin and gave us much background information. My wife and me really enjoyed the tour and we learned a lot. Was a great tour with a great guide."
* A traveler said: "Susan was a terrific guide. She helped us understand how the architecture fits into the city, from medieval times to WWII to the Cold War to today."
* A traveler said: "I LOVE food tours and this one did not disappoint! Sean was a fantastic guide - very personable and funny. We had a great time, learned a lot and tasted some amazing food! I highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Nate expertly guided us on an easy 5-Hour amble around the amazing city of Berlin. We learned a LOT and had a blast in the process. Bikes were super comfy and the stop at the Biergarten was perfect. A tour not to be missed!"
* A traveler said: "Easy to find and very informative. Relaxing. Great way to see Berlin! I would definitely recommend to anyone new to the city."
* A traveler said: "A very memorable visit to Dresden with Viator. Our guide Oren was the highlight of the trip, very knowledgable and informative. We were very lucky to had him as a guide. Recommended day trip to Dresden with Oren"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous and informative tour with Daphna. She was really knowledgeable about all subjects and the walk covered all interesting sites"
* A traveler said: "wonderful. food great. everyone had a great time. I recommend this tour to everyone. Very professionally handled. Will do it again on my next trip."
* A traveler said: "Our morning tour with Eran was the most worthwhile part of our trip to Berlin! Not only was it informative, it also offered context and insights we would never had gleaned otherwise. Eran listened to our interests, shaped the tour accordingly, and could not have been warmer or more professional. Absolutely worth the money and time — we would ask him to join us every day of our trip if we could!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved it here great food, music and great service , the staff are so friendly definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "We only attended the orchestra portion of the evening but we thoroughly enjoyed it. Everyone in character and costume was really authentic. Champagne is a little pricey but honestly the experience was a thrill. The musicians are quite good as well!"
* A traveler said: "Michele was outstanding! Our first time in Berlin and we loved the tour! Super fun and great company too"
* A traveler said: "What an entertaining 3 hours!! We learnt so much and had so much fun. Our guide Brian was hugely knowledgeable and extremely entertaining. The perfect combination. I would highly recommend this tour to give you an overview of the history and attractions of Berlin."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Horse Carriage Rides
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Olympic Stadium (Olympiastadion Berlin)
- Pariser Platz
- Karl-Marx-Allee (Stalinallee)
- Glienicke Bridge
- New Guardhouse (Neue Wache)
- Little Big City Berlin
- Ephraim Palace (Ephraim-Palais)
- Düppel Historic Village (Museumsdorf Düppel)
- Tiergarten Park
- Art Library (Kunstbibliothek)
- Dorotheenstadt Cemetery (Dorotheenstadtischer Friedhof)
- Georg Kolbe Museum
- Photography Museum (Museum für Fotografie)
- Marble Palace (Marmorpalais)
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia