Top Berlin Classic Car Tours
19 results | All Berlin Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide Gabriela was knowledgeable and extremely professional. She understood the key interests of group members, eagerly answered all questions and, what is most important -was keeping dialogue on many related subjects. Really worth having this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Georgia was excellent. Clear and involving commentary with a great sense of humour. She turned a simple walking tour into a truly memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience, surely I recommend it to explore the concentration camp with with these guides."
* A traveler said: "It was a ver sobering and emotional experience but I learned so very much! As a history nerd, I could not have imagined how much I would learn on this horrific yet awesome tour."
* A traveler said: "Easy to find and very informative. Relaxing. Great way to see Berlin! I would definitely recommend to anyone new to the city."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved it here great food, music and great service , the staff are so friendly definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "I LOVE food tours and this one did not disappoint! Sean was a fantastic guide - very personable and funny. We had a great time, learned a lot and tasted some amazing food! I highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "this excursion was fantastic. we had a fantastic guide, who was extremely knowledgeable and we had a wonderful time. Berlin is a beautiful city."
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent choice especially given poor weather to use the Hop on Hop off bus where you get a great appreciation via the view from the top deck and the narrated tour of the city which if time is limited, allows you to pick and choose locations for further exploration."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Paul's experience and knowledge was great! Would be good if he wore a uniform or something less casual so we could identify him. But he knows so much! He shared so much."
* A traveler said: "This tour was SO fun. Sebastian, our guide, was very good. So accommodating and knowledgeable. The limo was so unique that people stopped to take OUR pictures. What a lovely experience. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "It was outstanding and our guide was extremely knowledgeable on the car; was the highlight of our stay in Berlin!"
* A traveler said: "Great views of the city from the hot rods they go fast and very easy to drive just like a pimped up go kart. So much fun had a smile on our faces all the way round. Great experience. 👌🏾👍🏾😀🙃"
* A traveler said: "We squeezed our young teens in the back and set out on our Trabi adventure. Saw all the sights in a whistle stop tour in our line of Trabi’s. German and English spoken. Great option for a rain-soaked day."
* A traveler said: "This was a perfect introduction to Berlin. Valeri was so informed and interesting. He knew Berlin and it’s history, pointing out things we never would have discovered on our own. He showed us lots of sights in the tour. I would recommend this tour for anyone but especially if you only have a few days in Berlin!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Berlin Museum of Medical History (Medizinhistorisches Museum)
- East Side Gallery
- Schwules Museum (Gay Museum)
- AquaDom & SEA LIFE® Berlin
- Platform 17 Memorial (Gleis 17, Grunewald)
- Madame Tussauds Berlin
- Treptower Park
- MACHmit! Museum for Children (Kindermuseum MachtMit)
- Museum of Decorative Arts (Kunstgewerbemuseum)
- Berlin Jewish Museum (Jüdisches Museum)
- Ethnological Museum of Berlin (Ethnologisches Museum)
- Berlin TV Tower (Berliner Fernsehturm)
- Unter den Linden
- Prenzlauer Berg
- German Historical Museum (Deutsches Historisches Museum)
- Oberbaum Bridge (Oberbaumbrücke)
- Old National Gallery (Alte Nationalgalerie)
- New National Gallery (Neue Nationalgalerie)
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia