Top Berlin Audio Guides
45 results | All Berlin Tours
* A traveler said: "Had the 2 day pass with the optional river cruise. Was well wort having as gave a great overview of the city"
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent choice especially given poor weather to use the Hop on Hop off bus where you get a great appreciation via the view from the top deck and the narrated tour of the city which if time is limited, allows you to pick and choose locations for further exploration."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and well presented really good guide both in terms of information and getting his point of view across"
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour! Georgia (our tour guid) was very interesting and informative. She had a great sense of humor and easily could hold our attention during all tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had an English speaking guide Martin, who was very professional, knowledgeable and polite. His excursion was very interesting and informative."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Nikolai, was knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the subject matter. He wove in his personal experiences during the tour. The history was fascinating and there were no complaints from my two teenagers. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Easy to find and very informative. Relaxing. Great way to see Berlin! I would definitely recommend to anyone new to the city."
* A traveler said: "The tour was the perfect introduction to Berlin. The guide Aron provided great historical information and context and his passion for the city and his job were evident and appreciated. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour. We were able to see all the attractions. The guide was very accommodating and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide... best thing we did on our 9 day trip to Germany. Riding Segways is a fantastic way to see the historical sites of Berlin."
* A traveler said: "Nate expertly guided us on an easy 5-Hour amble around the amazing city of Berlin. We learned a LOT and had a blast in the process. Bikes were super comfy and the stop at the Biergarten was perfect. A tour not to be missed!"
* A traveler said: "It wasn’t the best weather for a walking tour but Sara, our guide, made the best of it. She was very informative and obliging and I had a great day, though a little cold!!"
* A traveler said: "Great job! Everyone did a great job and the food was actually pretty good. Would recommend even though it was cloudy and we didn’t get to see a sunset."
* A traveler said: "It was a very hot day and no shade if you sat on the top deck so a hat is absolutely necessary. The information given during the cruise was very good. Snacks and drinks were also available."
* A traveler said: "It was absolutely the best sightseeing.. Fun, informative, very knowligable guide. Levent Aydin you made our day in Berlin unforgettable. We had soooo much fun Thank you Ruth and Doris, Canada"
* A traveler said: "Perfect tour to get to see a different side of Berlin and check out the outskirts of Potsdam by boat! It's a great boat with lots of distance between travelers so you can sit and relax without feeling cramped. The service is great if you need a beverage or light snack and the commentary told about the great history of the area. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to have an easy few hours outside of Berlin!"
* A traveler said: "One of our favourite parts of our visit to Berlin!! The river cruise lasted the full 2.5 hours and we got to see a lot of the sights along the way, the food was delicious and the staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. Could not fault it and you definitely get your money’s worth!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Legoland Discovery Centre Berlin
- Chamäleon Theater
- Classic Remise Berlin
- Bröhan Museum
- New Guardhouse (Neue Wache)
- Potsdam's Gardens
- Little Big City Berlin
- Potsdamer Platz
- New National Gallery (Neue Nationalgalerie)
- Berlin Museum of Medical History (Medizinhistorisches Museum)
- Topography of Terror
- Scharf-Gerstenberg Collection
- Berlin Musical Instrument Museum (Musikinstrumenten-Museum)
- Berlin Zoo and Aquarium
- Pariser Platz
- Düppel Historic Village (Museumsdorf Düppel)
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia