Once one of three Berlin Wall border points, bridging the divide between the Allied-occupied West Berlin and Soviet-occupied East Berlin, Checkpoint Charlie is one of the most important Cold War sites in Berlin. Today, a recreated guard house marks the site where numerous confrontations, escape attempts, and protests took place, and the adjoining Checkpoint Charlie Museum is a moving tribute to those who risked their lives to escape from East Germany and bring about the fall of the wall.
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Checkpoint Charlie tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Checkpoint Charlie 2020?
What's the best way to experience Checkpoint Charlie?
- Berlin Self-Drive Trabi Tour with Guide
- Discover Berlin Half-Day Walking Tour
- Big Bus Berlin Hop on Hop off tour with Walking Tour
- Cold War Berlin - Private Live Virtual Experience
Things to do near Berlin
- Things to do in Schonefeld
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Leipzig
- Things to do in Dresden
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Pilsen
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Saxony
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany