Berlin TV Tower Restaurant Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Towering 1,207 feet (368 meters) over the Alexanderplatz public square, the Berlin TV Tower is the city’s tallest building and one of its top landmarks. The views over Berlin are unforgettable, but for many visitors the tower’s main highlight is the revolving restaurant at the top. Dubbed The Sphere, here guests can dine on gourmet cuisine and sip Champagne while gazing out over the city skyline.
Lines to enter the tower are notoriously long, but luckily there are a number of skip-the-line ticket options to choose from. You can visit the observation deck; enjoy a cocktail at Bar 203, Berlin’s highest bar; or make a reservation for the TV Tower restaurant where options include a decadent champagne breakfast, a 2-course lunch, or a VIP dinner.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Although the tower is open until midnight, the last entrance to the restaurant is at 11pm.
- Reservations for the restaurant are essential, especially during high season.
- All visitors to the tower are subject to security checks and bag searches. Large items such as suitcases and strollers are not permitted.
- Due to concerns about emergency evacuation procedures, the Berlin TV Tower is not accessible to wheelchair users and those with limited mobility.
How to Get There
The Berlin TV Tower is located on Alexanderplatz public square in the Mitte District of Berlin. The closest Ubahn (underground train) and Sbahn (above-ground train) station is Alexanderplatz, located next door to the tower.
When to Get There
The Berlin TV Tower restaurant is open year-round and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The busiest months are July and August, when you should book well in advance. Reserve a dinner date for the holiday season to enjoy a dramatic view of the city’s festive illuminations.
The View From the Tower
At 666 feet (203 meters) high, the TV Tower’s 360-degree observation deck affords a spectacular panoramic view of the city. Look down at the Spree River; admire the grand buildings of Museum Island, Potsdam Square, and Tempelhof Park; and spot landmarks such as the Reichstag Building, Berlin Cathedral, the Brandenburg Gate, and the main train station.
Address: Panoramastraße 1A, Berlin, Germany
Admission: Ticket prices vary
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Berlin TV Tower Restaurant
No results found!
Things to do near Berlin
- Things to do in Schonefeld
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Leipzig
- Things to do in Dresden
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Pilsen
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Saxony
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany