Top Belize City Snorkeling
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Belize City Tours
Sort by: Featured
Green moray eel are the most popular animals to spot while diving in Belize, Snorkeling with green moray eels is so unique because it is very rare when you meet a moray eel that is friendly and sociable because they're not the friendliest sea creatures around so for you to get a chance to go snorkeling with them. At the reserve area that we go snorkeling with them and have the most friendliest moray eel. On this tour guest's will be able to o take some very cool pictures and videos of them.These animals uses their sense of smell to catch their prey. They normally feed on fishes, crabs,shrimps, octopus, and squids. After snorkeling with moray eels our next snorkeling site will be Sting Ray Alley where you will be swimming with the southern sting rays in 6-10 feet of Crystal clear water, and also this location is consist of some friendly nurse sharks, which is one of our most popular site in Belize.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Snorkeling in Belize City are taking additional safety precautions?
These Belize City experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Central Highlands