Lighthouse Reef Tours and Activities
Lighthouse Reef is an incredible atoll, a coral island encircling a lagoon, in the Caribbean Sea, and was made famous by legendary sea explorer Jacques Cousteau, who rightfullydeclaredit one of the top ten diving locations in the world.
Follow in Cousteau's footsteps by diving in the Great Blue Hole, the underwater sinkhole in the center of the lagoon. Interact with the fauna of the coral reef, including amazing Caribbean reef sharks, Blacktip sharks, barracudas, stingrays, turtles, and hundreds of different fish on a guided or independent dive.
Visit Long Caye, where you can snorkel in the protected lagoons and see the bountiful wildlife, including rare birds, iguanas, and other tropical species. The experience will only be matched by visiting Half Moon Caye, the idyllic island that includes a national park and a bird sanctuary.
Tours and tickets to Experience Lighthouse Reef
Frequently Asked Questions
Things to do near Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Placencia
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Petén
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan