* A traveler said: "Our tour guy Stefan was extremely knowledgeable about Belgrade’s history.What made it an exceptional tour was the historical anecdotes which allowed greater visualisation of the historical events.There were four of us on the tour didn’t feel rushed at any point all together just a very pleasant day. Tour recommend for tourists as well as locals."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic and fun trip with our guide Alexander and 5 lovely people, that I will definitely remember. A very high level of organization, intellectually enriching and great human interaction. Definitely made me want to come back to Serbia to explore this lovely country further!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the river cruise, got some beautiful photos of Belgrade in the sunset. Darko is a great tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "A friend and I spent a long weekend in Belgrade and booked this trip to see some main highlights outside the city. This tour was a great mix of scenery and history, and we thought the group size (6 pax) and amount of time were perfect. We had Stefan as our tour guide and he was not only really knowledgeable but personable as well!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide we received was quite good, and we learned quite a bit about the food, culture and history of the places we visited. Milan made the Resava Cave Tour trip particularly special by explaining things in English. We were most pleased that he went out of his way to make our trip enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day trip. We enjoyed the scenes and learned a lot about the history of serbia. Highly recommend. You could consider spending couple of nights in the wooden city if you like the nature."
* A traveler said: "It was a long journey with good guide 'Marko'. All the sight seeing are beautiful specially House at Drina river is amazing"
* A traveler said: "It was a nice trip out of the city. Most of the time was spent in the car but we learnt a lot about Serbia from our knowledgable guide (Mina). The driver was excellent. They arranged for us to visit The House on the Drina River which was an interesting experience."
* A traveler said: "Great Tour. We enjoyed the program & friendly Tour Guide. But one disadvantage, long drive distance from/to Belgrade."
* A traveler said: "Jelena is a very warm, polite and accommodating tour guide. She transcends into a friend with time and makes you feel at comfort and ease whether you are travelling in a group or solo. Made the most out of my last hour confirmations with the tours, thanks to Jelena :)"
* A traveler said: "Me and my two sons had the pleasure of taking this great tour. We walked through 3 diferent quiet bars and enjoyed a wide selection of local craft beers which are not commonly found in most places. We were a small group (4+guide) and the fact that we passed through bars which are of a more quiet nature gave us the opportunity to enjoy a calm, interesting and fun evening. Our guide was a cheerfull young guy, who knew quite a lot about the local night life of Belgrade (he also guides night-life tours in the city) and seemed to enjoy the experiense as much as we did. All together, a very nice experience, enjoyed both by the 20 year olds in the group as well as me (the "old" guy over 50...)"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this trip! Yelina was a great tour guide, who was very knowledgeable and fun. Lunch was really good, and we got to see a lot of cool sights in just one day. Great option for a day trip from Belgrade."
* A traveler said: "It was such a great evening with tasty, Special serbian wines! We learned a Lot of serbian wine culture because of the wonderful, professionel Guide...cheese to the wine was perfect! Thank you:-)"
* A traveler said: "The day trip was amazing and very easy and confortable. We had a super day thanks to our guide Who was charming and funny. I recommend this visit 200%>"
* A traveler said: "Really nice experience and our guide for the day Mr Nemenja is a friendly guy with a lot of experience! top lad i recommend !!!"
* A traveler said: "The experience was really wonderful, our guide Ivan was so helpful and friendly. He took us to various spots and described everything with extreme details. It was a great tour overall"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Milos is an amazing person and very friendly. He is very accommodative and shown me the entire tour with lot of information. I was a solo traveler and booked this trip. He became a good friend and made this trip memorable. I definitely recommend this tour to everyone."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Day Tour from Belgrade To Mountain Tara and Mokra Gora With Train Ride
- Sargan Eight Railway,Drvengrad & House on the Drina River day trip from Belgrade
- Day Trip from Belgrade: Tara National Park & The Drina River Valley
- Full Day Trip from Belgrade: Uvac Nature Reserve Tour
- Blue Danube Tour - Iron Gate National Park
- Things to do in Timisoara
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Pristina
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Brasov
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Transylvania