Top Belfast Outdoor Activities
25 results | All Belfast Tours
* A traveler said: "Great day to see extra of Northern Ireland. Derek was great, lots of knowledge and good humour. Lots of stops during the day, but a few that were mentioned in the package are actually closed during the pandemic, such as the distillery and rope bridge. No fault to the guide. Really enjoyable day, would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Amanda and Kieran were awesome! Always had a smile on their face and made it a very fun and memorable experience! The tour was very well planned, we were able to see so many things and the stop for lunch was amazing. My fiancé and I had a wonderful time thank you!"
* A traveler said: "I was so pleased with the trip. Our driver/guide(Derrick) was excellent, very friendly. Recommended tour 👍🏻"
* A traveler said: "My favourite part of this hop and off bus tour was the TITANIC EXPERIENCE TOUR. I highly recommend everyone to visit. Please book your tickets advance online otherwise you won't be able to enter. £20 well worthed per person. You can easily spend 2 hrs or more inside."
* A traveler said: "Excellent but I think it is probably best explored without the audio guide as it becomes a little information overload with quite a lot of audio in the museum anyway and their is more information text on the walls than on the audio guide."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic! The scenery and locations were beautiful! Brian our guide was amazing!! Would recommend if you are a fan of the show."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful experience, Jim was very friendly .. looking forward for more tours in future ! One of the best tours i had.."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic location, and our guide Martin was outstanding. The tour was well run, thoughtfully planned, and everything ran smoothly."
* A traveler said: "Was amazing. Tour guide was so nice and made it really enjoyable. Was so nice to see the coastal roads and the little towns that we passed through. Such a lovely day"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely recommend anyone to do this and especially with tour guide Barry he really took his time explaining things to me Excellent George Thomson"
* A traveler said: "Great fun and a super way to see the city. The lads served us efficiently and the music was on point!"
* A traveler said: "We wanted to do something special for our 30th anniversary and decided a trip to Ireland with special tour of Ser Davos The Iron Islands sounded perfect since we are big GOT fans. This tour exceeded our expectations. Adrian our guide and driver was beyond amazing. So much information about the filming and the actors plus his important part of being Ser Darvos' double! He had the trip planned perfectly. We enjoyed hearing how the filming was done at each location plus he took lots of pictures of us on location sites-can't wait to download and see them. He also went out of his way to help locate a small town on our way back to Belfast where my family emigrated from in the early 1800's. We just returned home and wanted to be sure to send this review-best tour we have ever taken. Thank you Adrian the wonderful adventure and tour. Suzanne and Bob"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed cycling around belfast ,stopping at different locations.took lots of photos,our guide was very informative,giving us some useful information to enjoy the rest of our stayin Belfast.A really good way of seeing the sights. If Belfast....easygoing ride ,no hills...don’t need to be super fit .I highly recommend doing this."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour and fantastic Tour Leader. Phil, the Tour Leader personalised the tour to cater for my interests and hiking ability. Such a great way to personally experience this breathtaking part of the Northern Ireland Countryside, I'd highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Barry, our tour guide gave us a wonderful tour of the Northern Ireland coast. The weather was a bit cold and wintery but we were able to take in a number of great sites."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Parliament Buildings (Stormont)
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Belfast Cathedral Quarter
- Titanic's Dock and Pump-House
- Belfast Peace Wall
- Eileen Hickey Irish Republican History Museum
- Belfast Botanic Gardens & Palm House
- Dunluce Castle
- Carrickfergus Castle
- Antrim Coast Road
- Albert Memorial Clock
- Ulster Museum
- Ballintoy Harbour
- Dark Hedges
- Odyssey Pavilion & SSE Arena
- Titanic Quarter
- Victoria Square Shopping Centre
- Belfast City Hall
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England