Top Belfast Half-day Tours
23 results | All Belfast Tours
* A traveler said: "Fantastic! We spent well over 2 hours at this titanic museum - really interesting and would recommend - not only that - Recommend visit to Belfast ! So different to the past headlines - worth a visit to Northern Ireland!! Great places to visit - Giants Causeway worth a visit too! Weather was great - that was a bonus!"
* A traveler said: "Informative tour articulated through a local guide James. Enjoyed the clear account of previous history & atrocities of Belfast."
* A traveler said: "I was so pleased with the trip. Our driver/guide(Derrick) was excellent, very friendly. Recommended tour 👍🏻"
* A traveler said: "Very good ratio of driving time and out of the couch time. Really enjoyed the trip, very informative and witty. Great guide Stuart, highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic! The scenery and locations were beautiful! Brian our guide was amazing!! Would recommend if you are a fan of the show."
* A traveler said: "I am amazed that I was born in Belfast and did not know most of what I heard I had my daughter,granddaughter and great granddaughter and we all enjoyed it thank you"
* A traveler said: "Was amazing. Tour guide was so nice and made it really enjoyable. Was so nice to see the coastal roads and the little towns that we passed through. Such a lovely day"
* A traveler said: "Stuart was a friendly, helpful, knowledgeable guide. He had given lots of information and fun during the trip. Thank you for his hard work and the service."
* A traveler said: "1st thing we did on getting to Belfast and was extremely interesting and informative and set a tone for us to examine a bit more beneath the surface of the tourist presentations in the city fascinating and thought provoking loved it"
* A traveler said: "Stephen the tour guide and driver was an absolutely amazing guy,he looked after us,explained everythibg,kept us entertained,amazing job and tour!The only sad thing is due to covid 19 we didnt walk on the bridge but everything else was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "So glad not to have missed this walking tour around Falls Rd and Shankill Rd. Both guides were very knowledgeable and willing to answer questions and expand on their information. Make sure you have decent shoes on although the 3 hours went very quickly."
* A traveler said: "This tour was booked through Viator who communicated with us about our preferences, time and place of pickup and details on driver’s name and place to meet, etc. Our guide Ciaran, did a great job of not only showing us points of interest around the city but was a wealth of knowledge on history, politics, culture, arts, and more. Most importantly he made the more recent history come alive as he lived through the Troubles and had many friends and family members directly involved. We went to a number of significant spots that are off the typical tourist path that were fascinating. Much more than just driving by a bunch of murals painted on the building walls. This tour was a terrific value and we came away with a much better understanding of all the news reports we have listened to coming from Northern Ireland over the past fifty years."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Titanic Belfast Entrance Ticket: Titanic Visitor Experience Including SS Nomadic
- A History of Terror - Belfast City Centre Walking Tour
- Game of Thrones and Giant's Causeway Full-Day Tour from Belfast
- Giant's Causeway Premium Day Tour from Belfast (Includes Admissions)
- Game of Thrones - Winterfell Trek from Belfast
- Albert Memorial Clock
- Belfast Botanic Gardens & Palm House
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Dark Hedges
- Belfast Grand Opera House
- HMS Caroline
- Victoria Square Shopping Centre
- Eileen Hickey Irish Republican History Museum
- Titanic Quarter
- Crumlin Road Gaol
- Belfast City Hall
- Antrim Coast Road
- Ulster Museum
- Parliament Buildings (Stormont)
- Harland & Wolff Drawing Offices
- Belfast Cathedral Quarter
- Titanic's Dock and Pump-House
- Carrickfergus Castle
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England