Top Belfast Distillery Tours
43 results | All Belfast Tours
* A traveler said: "Amanda and Kieran were awesome! Always had a smile on their face and made it a very fun and memorable experience! The tour was very well planned, we were able to see so many things and the stop for lunch was amazing. My fiancé and I had a wonderful time thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Patrick's gags 😁 They were worse than what you used to get on lolly sticks 🤣 No it excellently run and excellent value. 10/10"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our trip to Belfast , the tour was so interesting and thought provoking. Our guide Barry was so knowledgable and answered our many questions. The cab was comfortable and Barry really looked after us. I would highly recommend this tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Excellent but I think it is probably best explored without the audio guide as it becomes a little information overload with quite a lot of audio in the museum anyway and their is more information text on the walls than on the audio guide."
* A traveler said: "Informative tour articulated through a local guide James. Enjoyed the clear account of previous history & atrocities of Belfast."
* A traveler said: "A fabulous trip which I would definitely recommend. The guide was absolutely fabulous and really knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "My favourite part of this hop and off bus tour was the TITANIC EXPERIENCE TOUR. I highly recommend everyone to visit. Please book your tickets advance online otherwise you won't be able to enter. £20 well worthed per person. You can easily spend 2 hrs or more inside."
* A traveler said: "Great day out, our guide, Paul was excellent and funny. Would definitely recommend. A great taste of the coast."
* A traveler said: "What a lovely experience! We had an excellent tour guide (Ray) who made even the drive lots of fun, would recommend to anyone"
* A traveler said: "Great trip and driver Paul shared lots of facts on all the places we visited. He was friendly and full of fun. The Giant Causeway was our grandsons favourite part of the trip. It was easier than I expected to walk and climb. Great day out."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of he countryside. Having Rumat take us on a specialized tour just for us was so much fun and we saw all the sites we wanted. We highly recommend this tour! Thank you Rumat!!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our entire day! JJ was truly fantastic. The rope bridge and Giant’s Causeway were highlights. Plus a lovely lunch at the Red Door Cafe. We would definitely book again."
* A traveler said: "I learned so much and was able to see so much of Northern Ireland. Mick was a fabulous tour guide. He was kind, knowledgeable, and a safe driver for my family. We would 100% hire him again if we made it back."
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this tour to anyone. It was completely customized to our requests and included everything we asked to see. We started in the city of Belfast itself and then drove up the coast road to the Giant’s Causeway. The coast road is absolutely stunning and our guide stopped numerous times for us to take photos—he knows all the great vantage points. He also knows all of the Game of Thrones filming spots. We went to so many places, it’s hard to list them all—Bushmills Distillery in a charming village of the same name, Dunluce Castle, lunch at a traditional Fish ‘N’ Chips cafe, Giant’s Causeway, White Park Bay, Carnlough, Titantic Museum, the Peace Wall, and so much more. Our guide was incredibly knowledgeable and gracious. He went out of his way to share the beauty of his homeland with us. He has a very comfortable, new Mercedes van with great touring windows. He also surprised us with a toast of sparkling wine! Again, I would recommend this tour to anyone, you’ll be happy you booked it!"
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely wonderful trip. Mick brought his vehicle (a well appointed Ford people carrier with loads of space) right up to the front door of the hotel at the allotted 8am start time. He was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. He provided bottled water and wonderful Irish Tayto crisps! He took as to all the key stops - Giants Causeway, Bushmills Distillery, The Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge but he also took as to some amazing walks, waterfalls and key filming locations from Game of Thrones. It was a breathtaking and fantastic way to see all the sights."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Dark Hedges
- Belfast Customs House
- Belfast Botanic Gardens & Palm House
- Ballintoy Harbour
- HMS Caroline
- Parliament Buildings (Stormont)
- Antrim Coast Road
- Albert Memorial Clock
- Odyssey Pavilion & SSE Arena
- Eileen Hickey Irish Republican History Museum
- Titanic Quarter
- Belfast Cathedral Quarter
- Queen's University Belfast
- Dunluce Castle
- Harland & Wolff Drawing Offices
- Ulster Museum
- Old Bushmills Distillery
- Crumlin Road Gaol
- Belfast Grand Opera House
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England