Top Belfast Art & Culture
188 results | All Belfast Tours
* A traveler said: "I was so pleased with the trip. Our driver/guide(Derrick) was excellent, very friendly. Recommended tour 👍🏻"
* A traveler said: "Great day to see extra of Northern Ireland. Derek was great, lots of knowledge and good humour. Lots of stops during the day, but a few that were mentioned in the package are actually closed during the pandemic, such as the distillery and rope bridge. No fault to the guide. Really enjoyable day, would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Amanda and Kieran were awesome! Always had a smile on their face and made it a very fun and memorable experience! The tour was very well planned, we were able to see so many things and the stop for lunch was amazing. My fiancé and I had a wonderful time thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely recommend anyone to do this and especially with tour guide Barry he really took his time explaining things to me Excellent George Thomson"
* A traveler said: "Stephen the tour guide and driver was an absolutely amazing guy,he looked after us,explained everythibg,kept us entertained,amazing job and tour!The only sad thing is due to covid 19 we didnt walk on the bridge but everything else was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic! The scenery and locations were beautiful! Brian our guide was amazing!! Would recommend if you are a fan of the show."
* A traveler said: "All of the trip was well run, guide gave a very good commentary, stops were excellent and both the guide and driver very very friendly. Lovely lunch at the Fullerton Arms."
* A traveler said: "Informative tour articulated through a local guide James. Enjoyed the clear account of previous history & atrocities of Belfast."
* A traveler said: "Stuart was a friendly, helpful, knowledgeable guide. He had given lots of information and fun during the trip. Thank you for his hard work and the service."
* A traveler said: "Excellent but I think it is probably best explored without the audio guide as it becomes a little information overload with quite a lot of audio in the museum anyway and their is more information text on the walls than on the audio guide."
* A traveler said: "We had a fabulous time with Fergal. The tour is perfectly paced, takes you to multiple hidden gems on the Northern Irish coastline, and we never felt rushed. Fergal is a very knowledgeable and thoughtful guide who takes great care to ensure that the tour is tailored to your interests. It is an amazing introduction to Irish history and culture."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful experience, Jim was very friendly .. looking forward for more tours in future ! One of the best tours i had.."
* A traveler said: "1st thing we did on getting to Belfast and was extremely interesting and informative and set a tone for us to examine a bit more beneath the surface of the tourist presentations in the city fascinating and thought provoking loved it"
* A traveler said: "I am amazed that I was born in Belfast and did not know most of what I heard I had my daughter,granddaughter and great granddaughter and we all enjoyed it thank you"
* A traveler said: "My favourite part of this hop and off bus tour was the TITANIC EXPERIENCE TOUR. I highly recommend everyone to visit. Please book your tickets advance online otherwise you won't be able to enter. £20 well worthed per person. You can easily spend 2 hrs or more inside."
* A traveler said: "Was amazing. Tour guide was so nice and made it really enjoyable. Was so nice to see the coastal roads and the little towns that we passed through. Such a lovely day"
* A traveler said: "Detailed and factual accounts given. Neutral perspective. Issac was both friendly and helpful. So many places now linked to the names from yesteryear."
* A traveler said: "Rodney McComb initiated communication with us at the expected time of arrival at the airport. The vehicle (Mercedes) was clean and comfortable. He was very helpful with tips on what to see and do around our hotel and Ireland. We highly recommend McComb’s service."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of he countryside. Having Rumat take us on a specialized tour just for us was so much fun and we saw all the sites we wanted. We highly recommend this tour! Thank you Rumat!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide(finn tours) comfortable modern coach with charging points, and toilet on board. Excellent value for money. Giants causeway is a must visit, get it on your bucket list. Titanic museum was also superb. Can't recommend this tour enough."
* A traveler said: "Great trip and driver Paul shared lots of facts on all the places we visited. He was friendly and full of fun. The Giant Causeway was our grandsons favourite part of the trip. It was easier than I expected to walk and climb. Great day out."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Paul was an incredibly passionate and knowledgeable guide to the sights of the Antrim Coast and the history of the area. We did all that was shown in the tour description plus several 'wee extras' at no cost. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was courteous, friendly and fun. He helped with the luggage and was full of a great deal of fun details about Belfast and it's traditions and things that were happening in town. He made the ride most enjoyable. I would definitely use this company again"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic location, and our guide Martin was outstanding. The tour was well run, thoughtfully planned, and everything ran smoothly."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England