Belfast Cruise Port Tours and Activities
Read MoreShow Less
Belfast is known for its shipbuilding heritage, urban regeneration, and blossoming food scene. As well as providing easy access to attractions such as Titanic Belfast, Belfast cruise port also serves as the gateway to Northern Ireland’s other big-name sights, including the Giant’s Causeway and Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge.
Travelers docking at Belfast cruise port can choose between shorter shore excursions lasting just a couple of hours, such as hop-on hop-off bus tours of Belfast and city walking tours, or longer organized tours. Daylong shore excursions often combine guided tours of Belfast city with visits to other sights in Northern Ireland—most commonly attractions along the scenic Causeway Coastal Route such as the UNESCO-listed Giant’s Causeway. Some day tours also include visits to Game of Thrones filming locations such as Dunluce Castle.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Most Belfast shore excursions include pickup and drop-off at the Belfast cruise port.
- Tours that venture outside of the Belfast area require some travel and typically last 6–8 hours.
- Belfast shore excursions that focus only on city center sights are usually shorter.
How to Get to Belfast City From the Belfast Cruise Port
Most large cruise ships dock at Stormont Wharf, which is about 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) from the city center. Many cruise operators offer shuttle buses into town for a fee. Taxis are also available for the 10- to 15-minute journey.
A small tourist information desk is often available at the port, offering maps and information about shuttle bus departures. Shuttle buses typically depart from the cruise port and stop at Belfast City Hall, near the Visit Belfast Welcome Centre. The information center has currency exchange services and left luggage, as well as free information and advice on what to do and see in Belfast.
Address: Port of Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Belfast Cruise Port
No results found!
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Westport
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England