The turreted Scottish Baronial-style Belfast Castle stands high atop a promontory overlooking the city. It was built using the fast-diminishing funds of the third Marquess of Donegall, and the castle now serves as a restaurant, wedding reception site, and events venue. A visitor center in the basement chronicles the history of the castle and the surrounding Cave Hill Country Park with which it shares the hillside, while the ornamental gardens promise stellar views over Belfast City Centre and Belfast Lough.
Ways to experience Belfast Castle
Browse. Filter. Book.
What are Belfast Castle hours of operation?
Should I book Belfast Castle tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Belfast Castle 2020?
What's the best way to experience Belfast Castle?
- 3-Day - Hop-on Hop-off City Bus Tour with Castle
- Private Luxury Full-Day Belfast Sightseeing Tour From Belfast Cruise Terminal
- Belfast Cab Tour of Peacewalls, Murals and the Famous Titanic Slips
- Private Luxury Northern Ireland Top Highlights 2 Full-Day Tour
Things to do near Belfast
- Things to do in Londonderry
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Blackpool
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Westport
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England