Top Beirut Walking Tours
33 results | All Beirut Tours
* A traveler said: "We did have a nice evening with lebanese cooking and talking. We did kibbeh as well as kibbeh naye. IThanks to Tania and her family."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. The spectacular Roman ruins in Tyre are a must-see and the visit to the soap factory in Sidon was very enjoyable. Maghdouche was interesting also. I would have liked more time for souvenir shopping but everything else about the tour was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Overall this was a well organised and executed tour. It is a beautiful country and we all really enjoyed the tour, the information relayed and the excellent lunch!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience with well prepared guides and a delicious typical lunch. I recommend this experience."
* A traveler said: "This tour with Nakhal was amazing. It takes you to the breathtaking temples of Baalbek which is an absolute must if you visit Lebanon. The tour guide was very friendly and did a great job. The included lunch in Zahle was also very good."
* A traveler said: "This trip was full of memories. You have the opportunity to visit three great areas/sites in 1 day. They all were well worth the time and we’re all interesting and different. The tour group was amazing. Completely comunitive from the beginning with my concerns and requests. I felt very safe on the tour while covid restrictions were in place. He did a terrific job taking me around the sites explaining the history and culture of Lebanon. The tour also includes a wonderful lunch at a local restaurant I would 100% recommend. I’m so thankful for this group that made my stay in Lebanon memorable."
* A traveler said: "It was our first trip in Lebanon and a fantastic beggining. It's impressive how it was good, fast and outstanding. The lunch was the best in tge entire trip. I recommend for sure"
* A traveler said: "The driver came before the pick-up date by 15 minutes with a luxurious car. He was polite and helpful."
* A traveler said: "My driver was excellent. He was friendly and informative...and even helped me with my bad leg condition by parking closer to the important attractions. Highly rated! Will use your services again. Sorry for the long time period before review, but my phone would not allow me to do so...had to wait till coming home and using the computer. Thanks for an awesome tour!"
* A traveler said: "There was some confusion with the booking. But it turned out to be a good trip. I wish I had more time to cover the region with the guide. He was quite knowledgeable and hospitable. Seeing Beirut with a local, through the eyes of local really made the day worth it all. Great experience, it was chill and I learned a lot in a short time. I will be back. Highly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Authentic Lebanese Cooking Lesson and Meal with Tania's Family in Beirut
- Small Group Tours from Beirut to Baalbek, Anjar and Ksara
- Small-Group Tour to Baalbek, Anjar and Ksara with Lunch
- Small Group Tour from Beirut to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos
- Small-Group Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos with Lunch included
- Qadisha Valley (Wadi Kadisha)
- Beiteddine (Beit ed-Dine)
- Banque du Liban Museum (Musée de la Banque du Liban)
- Hamra Street (Rue Hamra)
- Beirut National Museum (Musée National de Beyrouth)
- Martyrs' Square (Place des Martyrs)
- Downtown Beirut (Beirut Central District)
- Jeita Grotto
- Byblos (Jbeil)
- Mim Mineral Museum Beirut (Mim Musée des Minéraux Beyrouth)
- Forest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab)
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Amman
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera