Top Beirut Dining Experiences
13 results | All Beirut Tours
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this day out to the peace and quiet of the valley of the saints and the peaceful forest of cedars. Lebanon is a stunning country and it didn't feel like a very long drive. Lunch was great too. Our guide Suzanna was ok although a bit unfriendly to the group at times."
* A traveler said: "Zingy has been exceptional during my entire visit to Lebanon. My driver/guide Robin was knowledge, interesting with quite a good sense of humor. He provided great insight into historic and modern day Lebanon. He was also flexible as I was just recovering from a stomach issue the day before, the thought of drink wine was not so appealing. As I was the only one on the tour that day, he provided some great options/alternatives to the tour I booked. So...although I can't speak to wine tour I was supposed to be on, I can speak to the fact that Zingy is a top notch tour company!"
* A traveler said: "We did have a nice evening with lebanese cooking and talking. We did kibbeh as well as kibbeh naye. IThanks to Tania and her family."
* A traveler said: "This trip was full of memories. You have the opportunity to visit three great areas/sites in 1 day. They all were well worth the time and we’re all interesting and different. The tour group was amazing. Completely comunitive from the beginning with my concerns and requests. I felt very safe on the tour while covid restrictions were in place. He did a terrific job taking me around the sites explaining the history and culture of Lebanon. The tour also includes a wonderful lunch at a local restaurant I would 100% recommend. I’m so thankful for this group that made my stay in Lebanon memorable."
* A traveler said: "It was our first trip in Lebanon and a fantastic beggining. It's impressive how it was good, fast and outstanding. The lunch was the best in tge entire trip. I recommend for sure"
* A traveler said: "There was some confusion with the booking. But it turned out to be a good trip. I wish I had more time to cover the region with the guide. He was quite knowledgeable and hospitable. Seeing Beirut with a local, through the eyes of local really made the day worth it all. Great experience, it was chill and I learned a lot in a short time. I will be back. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "It was a very exciting trip with nice guids. Baalbek is the most beautiful old roman monument in the world. In Anjar is also great memory and there was a excellent lunch. In Ksara we tasted great wines."
* A traveler said: "Only had 2 days in Beirut and this tour gave us the highlights of the surrounding area. Byblos was worth the whole price!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience with well prepared guides and a delicious typical lunch. I recommend this experience."
* A traveler said: "My driver was excellent. He was friendly and informative...and even helped me with my bad leg condition by parking closer to the important attractions. Highly rated! Will use your services again. Sorry for the long time period before review, but my phone would not allow me to do so...had to wait till coming home and using the computer. Thanks for an awesome tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Forest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab)
- Beiteddine (Beit ed-Dine)
- Downtown Beirut (Beirut Central District)
- Banque du Liban Museum (Musée de la Banque du Liban)
- Hamra Street (Rue Hamra)
- Byblos (Jbeil)
- Jeita Grotto
- Mim Mineral Museum Beirut (Mim Musée des Minéraux Beyrouth)
- Beirut National Museum (Musée National de Beyrouth)
- Martyrs' Square (Place des Martyrs)
- Qadisha Valley (Wadi Kadisha)
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Amman
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera