Top Beijing Walking Tours
490 results | All Beijing Tours
* A traveler said: "For us it was very simple. We reserved the tickets and so we were able to skip the line. Nothing more but perfect for us to enjoy this experience."
* A traveler said: "This was a well thought out tour. Unlike most food tours, there was large quantities of food provided. The tour was private which allowed me to establish a friendship with the tour guide. I asked many questions along the way and they all were answered with great insight. The guide was very experienced and made me feel very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Jimmy was absolutely amazing, not only is he knowledgeable and kind, he also made sure we saw all the unmissable spots and was very patient with us, particularly with our need for some rest under some very cold weather! Many thanks Jimmy for making our visit an unforgettable experience."
* A traveler said: "April was our amazing guide, she was so knowledgeable. It makes all the difference as you understand exactly what you are experiencing and therefore take in more. Thank you April for making it so special."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was awesome and very personable. The four food stops were perfect and the brewery was quite amazing too. Thank you for the awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "This tour was exceptional! The places, the food, the people! I strongly recommend this tour to everyone visiting Beijing!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great day on this tour. Our guide Lili was sweet and welcoming to the group. The group was small - great size, as we moved faster. She was on time on our pick up hotel and everything went as planned. After the wall we had lunch in a very simple chinese restaurant, but boy, the food was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "I liked the tour a lot, and it was really interesting to learn about the history and customs of the China royal dinasties. On the day, part of the palace had been closed for some time, but the guide quickly rearranged the path so that we could keep enjoying our time. Good job!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed every minute, from the prompt pickup at our hotel and the skilled driving through busy Beijing traffic to the informative guide and yummy lunch. The wall is magnificent and we enjoyed our time there, plus there were opportunities to visit a jade factory, enjoy a tea ceremony, and pick up several souvenirs. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide SUSAN was more than fantastic. She was so personable and informative. She has a great command of the English language. We had such a fun day with her. The Wall was a once in a lifetime experience. The private tour we set up was perfect for our group of 6, including 2 kids. We spent the right amount of time everywhere."
* A traveler said: "So glad I booked online. I avoided lines and confusion, just showed my passport to the agent checking tickets at the entrance, and that was it. simple and easy."
* A traveler said: "Great day out with Jerry. Well worth the money. Very knowledgeable guide who makes sure you see everything important and plans day to maximise time spent at sights and out of traffic. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day! I was interested in this kind of tour as we had a 13 hour layover and knew this would be the easiest way to see the most! Linda's driver met us inside the airport and took us to meet Linda. She was great!! The most convenient door to door tour! Highly recommend if you are looking for a day trip from the airport."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Just Amazing! It is a hike if you want to walk to the "end" of the wall and back so wear comfortable shoes! It was a lot of fun and I am so glad I went. Our guide was awesome and she kept us on schedule and we never felt rushed."
* A traveler said: "Thank you to Becky for making this an interesting tour. It was great to be able to have my own personal guide to talk me through the points of interest . I recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We did the tour on Sept 26, 2019 in Beijing. Our female tour guide was terrific and very knowledgeable. She was a delight to be with on our tour. The dim sum restaurant our guide took us too was delicious. I would highly recommend this tour for anyone looking to experience the culture and the food of Beijing."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour. Everything is organized very well and the guide does his best at communicating the right amount of information while leaving you to explore most of the areas by yourself. I highly recommend getting the option that allows you to toboggan down the side of the Great Wall."
* A traveler said: "Keith was a great guide. We saw all the important sites and he provided the commentary to explain the history and significance. If you have a limited time to explore or just want to get an excellent experience this is a great choice"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Comfortable transportatio. Guide Stephen was great. The Wall is amazing. Lots of time to walk and enjoy."
* A traveler said: "My driver was there with my name and got me to my hotel in a very narrow alley. Excellent driver! Best investment ever! Don't try to navigate the taxi system - this is MUCH easier!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip. I requested an early pick up from my hotel and our driver was there on time with assorted fruits and refreshments. Our driver took pictures for us and guided us throughout. Highly recommended if you have a layover and want to see the Great Wall."
Beijing Classic Full-Day Tour including the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Summer Palace and Temple of Heaven
* A traveler said: "The tour group was small so it is very relaxing. Tour guide and driver are awesome company who gave detailed information for all the places which we visited!"
* A traveler said: "We arrived earlier than planned and the driver was already waiting. He was very polite and helped us all the way throughout the day."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Lisa was very good and knowledgeable. She was a good history teller. Her english was good too."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Trikke Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Chaoyang Park
- Imperial Garden of the Palace Museum
- National Center for the Performing Arts (NCPA)
- Wild Duck Lake National Wetland Park (Yeyahu)
- Inner Court (Nei Ting)
- Beijing Olympic Park
- Shijia Hutong Museum
- Drum Tower (Gulou)
- Chaoyang Theatre
- Beihai Park (Beihai Gongyuan)
- New Silk Alley Market (Xiu Shui)
- Prince Gong Mansion (Gong Wang Fu)
- Great Wall at Badaling
- Beijing Zoo
- Qianmen Street
- Gubeikou Great Wall
- Back Lake (Houhai)
- China World Trade Center (Guomao)
- China Aviation Museum (Datangshan Museum)
- Things to do in Northern China
- Things to do in Tianjin
- Things to do in Datong
- Things to do in Shenyang
- Things to do in Jinan
- Things to do in Pingyao
- Things to do in Qufu
- Things to do in Xian
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Northwest China
- Things to do in Taiyuan
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture