Top Beijing Tuk Tuk Tours
45 results | All Beijing Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was awesome and very personable. The four food stops were perfect and the brewery was quite amazing too. Thank you for the awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "Small theater in Beijing city center with extremely talented acrobats. Chinese acrobatic show at its best."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Comfortable transportatio. Guide Stephen was great. The Wall is amazing. Lots of time to walk and enjoy."
* A traveler said: "Was waiting for us at exit hall and got us to the hotel in about a half hour handle all our bags to very good service"
* A traveler said: "Our guide SUSAN was more than fantastic. She was so personable and informative. She has a great command of the English language. We had such a fun day with her. The Wall was a once in a lifetime experience. The private tour we set up was perfect for our group of 6, including 2 kids. We spent the right amount of time everywhere."
* A traveler said: "My driver was there with my name and got me to my hotel in a very narrow alley. Excellent driver! Best investment ever! Don't try to navigate the taxi system - this is MUCH easier!"
* A traveler said: "Jimmy was absolutely amazing, not only is he knowledgeable and kind, he also made sure we saw all the unmissable spots and was very patient with us, particularly with our need for some rest under some very cold weather! Many thanks Jimmy for making our visit an unforgettable experience."
* A traveler said: "I had a great day on this tour. Our guide Lili was sweet and welcoming to the group. The group was small - great size, as we moved faster. She was on time on our pick up hotel and everything went as planned. After the wall we had lunch in a very simple chinese restaurant, but boy, the food was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was AWESOME! Easily communicated through Google translate. Very friendly and knew his way around."
* A traveler said: "Great day out with Jerry. Well worth the money. Very knowledgeable guide who makes sure you see everything important and plans day to maximise time spent at sights and out of traffic. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "As I had just half a day, it was great to find a short tour with a flexible pick-up time. From the start, the company made sure I had all the necessary details about what to bring and where to meet. I wasn't looking for a guide, just someone who would take me up and back with a few tidbits of information and help sorting out tickets. David, the driver, was terrific- very cheerful and knowledgeable- and had me back to the hotel in time for dinner, such was his knowledge of Beijing back streets. As for the Wall- I'll be back, and next time with more hours to explore. Excellent all round!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day... had the wall to ourselves... very helpful guide. Good to bring some little snacks for the hike and if it's summer time maybe bring an extra shirt and lots of sunscreen."
* A traveler said: "Very organized and a great way to see Beijing! My husband and I went in November for his birthday. A bit chilly but fun!"
* A traveler said: "Great people, outstanding service. highly Recommended."
* A traveler said: "Ok- this tour was just wonderful fun and the lunch was amazing. Our tour guide, Angie, made the day. Her English was perfect - her pace for the day just gave us time to enjoy our surroundings and relax. Would do the tour again -- provide Angie was the guide."
* A traveler said: "Lily was our guide and we have a fantastic time with her from the time we met her ..making the dumplings were just awesome food was great highly recommend this trip ..:"
* A traveler said: "My tour guide, Linda, was great! She asked if I was ready to walk...and we did! We covered roughly 7 miles from 8am-4pm when my tour concluded. Linda was able to show me all the highlights of Tiananmen square, Forbidden City, Bell/Drum Towers, Hutongs - Dongjiaomin Lane among others, and a stopover at a local restaurant for lunch. A local bus and quick subway ride in Beijing complimented the experience to give me a little taste of local life. Linda provided just enough history without being boring and knew where good spots were for photos along the way. I'd definitely recommend the tour if you have the full day and can handle the walk. I will certainly contact Linda again when I return to Beijing in the future."
Beijing’s three-day all-inclusive private tour of cultural heritage sites and evening kung fu performances
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Back Lakes (Hou Hai)
- Huangyaguan Great Wall (Great Wall at Huangya Pass)
- Miaoying Temple
- Tiananmen (Gate of Heavenly Peace)
- Inner Court (Nei Ting)
- Old Summer Palace (Yuanming Yuan)
- Chaoyang Theatre
- Imperial Garden of the Palace Museum
- Wild Duck Lake National Wetland Park (Yeyahu)
- Back Lake (Houhai)
- Chaoyang Park
- China Aviation Museum (Datangshan Museum)
- Temple of Earth (Ditan Park)
- Hall of Prayer for Good Harvest
- Cuandixia Village
- Huanghuacheng Great Wall
- Gubei Water Town
- Bell Tower (Zhonglou)
- Gubeikou Great Wall
- Things to do in Northern China
- Things to do in Tianjin
- Things to do in Datong
- Things to do in Shenyang
- Things to do in Jinan
- Things to do in Pingyao
- Things to do in Qufu
- Things to do in Xian
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Northwest China
- Things to do in Taiyuan
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture