Top Beijing Hiking Tours
277 results | All Beijing Tours
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day... had the wall to ourselves... very helpful guide. Good to bring some little snacks for the hike and if it's summer time maybe bring an extra shirt and lots of sunscreen."
* A traveler said: "For us it was very simple. We reserved the tickets and so we were able to skip the line. Nothing more but perfect for us to enjoy this experience."
* A traveler said: "April was our amazing guide, she was so knowledgeable. It makes all the difference as you understand exactly what you are experiencing and therefore take in more. Thank you April for making it so special."
* A traveler said: "I liked the tour a lot, and it was really interesting to learn about the history and customs of the China royal dinasties. On the day, part of the palace had been closed for some time, but the guide quickly rearranged the path so that we could keep enjoying our time. Good job!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Comfortable transportatio. Guide Stephen was great. The Wall is amazing. Lots of time to walk and enjoy."
* A traveler said: "So glad I booked online. I avoided lines and confusion, just showed my passport to the agent checking tickets at the entrance, and that was it. simple and easy."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed every minute, from the prompt pickup at our hotel and the skilled driving through busy Beijing traffic to the informative guide and yummy lunch. The wall is magnificent and we enjoyed our time there, plus there were opportunities to visit a jade factory, enjoy a tea ceremony, and pick up several souvenirs. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Jimmy was absolutely amazing, not only is he knowledgeable and kind, he also made sure we saw all the unmissable spots and was very patient with us, particularly with our need for some rest under some very cold weather! Many thanks Jimmy for making our visit an unforgettable experience."
* A traveler said: "This was the best day of our week in Beijing! Our guide, I wish I could remember his name, was amazinghe took pictures for us, made sure we were safe and saw the best parts of the wall. The lunch was also fantastic! My husband and I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was just what we were looking for. No unnecessary shopping and a good, long hike on the wall on our own."
* A traveler said: "very nice day trip! even though the tour guide might slow down a little, but it was probably due to holidays and traffic jam."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Lisa was very good and knowledgeable. She was a good history teller. Her english was good too."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was awesome and very personable. The four food stops were perfect and the brewery was quite amazing too. Thank you for the awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! It was a small group and we all had a wonderful day together. So great to see so many sights all in one day, especially if you have limited time in Beijing. Our driver was really amazing and the tour guide was fluent in English. The lunch was delicious too. 10/10. Definitely book this!"
* A traveler said: "As I had just half a day, it was great to find a short tour with a flexible pick-up time. From the start, the company made sure I had all the necessary details about what to bring and where to meet. I wasn't looking for a guide, just someone who would take me up and back with a few tidbits of information and help sorting out tickets. David, the driver, was terrific- very cheerful and knowledgeable- and had me back to the hotel in time for dinner, such was his knowledge of Beijing back streets. As for the Wall- I'll be back, and next time with more hours to explore. Excellent all round!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour. Everything is organized very well and the guide does his best at communicating the right amount of information while leaving you to explore most of the areas by yourself. I highly recommend getting the option that allows you to toboggan down the side of the Great Wall."
* A traveler said: "Our guide SUSAN was more than fantastic. She was so personable and informative. She has a great command of the English language. We had such a fun day with her. The Wall was a once in a lifetime experience. The private tour we set up was perfect for our group of 6, including 2 kids. We spent the right amount of time everywhere."
* A traveler said: "Great day out with Jerry. Well worth the money. Very knowledgeable guide who makes sure you see everything important and plans day to maximise time spent at sights and out of traffic. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "The tour was well organized. Emma, the guide, is so nice and prepared! She gave us all the information concerning Chinese history and she helped us taking our tickets to go up to the Great Wall. All the timings were respected, we left at 10 and head back at 5!"
Beijing Classic Full-Day Tour including the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Summer Palace and Temple of Heaven
* A traveler said: "The tour group was small so it is very relaxing. Tour guide and driver are awesome company who gave detailed information for all the places which we visited!"
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely day with our guide Cynthia who was very friendly and gave us lots of interesting facts about the ming tombs, the great Wall of China and Chinese culture."
* A traveler said: "I had a great day on this tour. Our guide Lili was sweet and welcoming to the group. The group was small - great size, as we moved faster. She was on time on our pick up hotel and everything went as planned. After the wall we had lunch in a very simple chinese restaurant, but boy, the food was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "The half-day Tour to the Great Wall was perfect. Beautiful scenery both to and from. The 1-2 hours at the Great Wall was ample time to see, walk and experience this world wonder. Tour Guide, Jenny, was knowledgeable and pleasant. Nice to also have private driver. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our trip to Beijing was excellent and this service was a great way to end our trip. Our driver met us in the lobby and soon we were on our way. I would highly recommend this company and would use them again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Skip the Line: Forbidden City Ticket Booking with Optional Guide Service
- Great Wall of China at Mutianyu Full-Day Tour Including Lunch from Beijing
- Beijing Hutong Food and Beer Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Mini Group: Beijing Forbidden City Tour with Great Wall Hiking at Mutianyu
- Mini Group Tour in Mutianyu Great Wall, Summer Palace and Olympic Stadium
- Group Great Wall Hiking Tour from Jinshanling to Simatai West
- Morning Mubus Tour to the Mutianyu Great Wall
- Skip the Line: Forbidden City Ticket Booking with Optional Guide Service
- 4-Hour Private Beijing Walking Tour of the Forbidden City
- All Inclusive Group Hiking Tour from Jinshangling to Simata Great Wall West
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Outback Tours
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Marco Polo Bridge (Lugou Qiao)
- Capital Museum
- China Aviation Museum (Datangshan Museum)
- Liyuan Theatre
- Juyongguan Great Wall (Great Wall at Juyong Pass)
- CCTV Headquarters
- Cuandixia Village
- Old Summer Palace (Yuanming Yuan)
- Chaoyang Park
- Hall of Prayer for Good Harvest
- Inner Court (Nei Ting)
- Drum Tower (Gulou)
- Gubei Water Town
- Dingling Tomb (Mausoleum of Emperor Wanli)
- Tiananmen (Gate of Heavenly Peace)
- Shidu Nature Park
- Dongyue Temple
- Beijing Olympic Park
- Donghuamen Night Market
- Things to do in Northern China
- Things to do in Tianjin
- Things to do in Datong
- Things to do in Shenyang
- Things to do in Jinan
- Things to do in Pingyao
- Things to do in Qufu
- Things to do in Xian
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Northwest China
- Things to do in Taiyuan
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture