Top Beijing Food & Drink
296 results | All Beijing Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was awesome and very personable. The four food stops were perfect and the brewery was quite amazing too. Thank you for the awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "This was a well thought out tour. Unlike most food tours, there was large quantities of food provided. The tour was private which allowed me to establish a friendship with the tour guide. I asked many questions along the way and they all were answered with great insight. The guide was very experienced and made me feel very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "This tour was exceptional! The places, the food, the people! I strongly recommend this tour to everyone visiting Beijing!"
* A traveler said: "For us it was very simple. We reserved the tickets and so we were able to skip the line. Nothing more but perfect for us to enjoy this experience."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed every minute, from the prompt pickup at our hotel and the skilled driving through busy Beijing traffic to the informative guide and yummy lunch. The wall is magnificent and we enjoyed our time there, plus there were opportunities to visit a jade factory, enjoy a tea ceremony, and pick up several souvenirs. Highly recommended!"
Beijing Classic Full-Day Tour including the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Summer Palace and Temple of Heaven
* A traveler said: "The tour group was small so it is very relaxing. Tour guide and driver are awesome company who gave detailed information for all the places which we visited!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great day on this tour. Our guide Lili was sweet and welcoming to the group. The group was small - great size, as we moved faster. She was on time on our pick up hotel and everything went as planned. After the wall we had lunch in a very simple chinese restaurant, but boy, the food was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Great day out with Jerry. Well worth the money. Very knowledgeable guide who makes sure you see everything important and plans day to maximise time spent at sights and out of traffic. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Jimmy was absolutely amazing, not only is he knowledgeable and kind, he also made sure we saw all the unmissable spots and was very patient with us, particularly with our need for some rest under some very cold weather! Many thanks Jimmy for making our visit an unforgettable experience."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day... had the wall to ourselves... very helpful guide. Good to bring some little snacks for the hike and if it's summer time maybe bring an extra shirt and lots of sunscreen."
* A traveler said: "My son and I enjoyed a great day with our guide Shanshan. She made the day a very relaxed and memorable one. With her help we navigated the crowds at each venue and the lunch that was organised was wonderful. All in all a fabulous day. Thank you Shanshan"
* A traveler said: "Was waiting for us at exit hall and got us to the hotel in about a half hour handle all our bags to very good service"
* A traveler said: "The tour was well organized. Emma, the guide, is so nice and prepared! She gave us all the information concerning Chinese history and she helped us taking our tickets to go up to the Great Wall. All the timings were respected, we left at 10 and head back at 5!"
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! It was a small group and we all had a wonderful day together. So great to see so many sights all in one day, especially if you have limited time in Beijing. Our driver was really amazing and the tour guide was fluent in English. The lunch was delicious too. 10/10. Definitely book this!"
* A traveler said: "The tour took us to the best place to see the flag lowering ceremony and and also the lights around Beijing |We also went to snack street which was amazing to see|We also went to the area where the pubs were round the lake"
* A traveler said: "April was our amazing guide, she was so knowledgeable. It makes all the difference as you understand exactly what you are experiencing and therefore take in more. Thank you April for making it so special."
* A traveler said: "Keith was a great guide. We saw all the important sites and he provided the commentary to explain the history and significance. If you have a limited time to explore or just want to get an excellent experience this is a great choice"
* A traveler said: "Kevin the guide was very disposable and avaliable to basically everything that we need to know including where to catch the cable car, toboggan, the best restaurant around with local food and how to manage the mutanyu section in the best time. Great experience !"
* A traveler said: "Of all the places we visited in Beijing, this was by far our favourite. There was so much to see with lots of variety plus quiet places away from all the crowds. The views from the top across the lake are absolutely stunning, a must see."
* A traveler said: "Small theater in Beijing city center with extremely talented acrobats. Chinese acrobatic show at its best."
Beijing Essential Full-Day Tour including Great Wall at Badaling, Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square
* A traveler said: "So booked this trip as I only had one day to see the best bits of Beijing. Expected a coach and instead there were only two of us in a taxi, perfect! The travel guide was also great, informative but not too intrusive. A perfect excursion and it helped that the weather was marvellous. The great wall was on my bucket list and didnt disappoint!"
* A traveler said: "I liked the tour a lot, and it was really interesting to learn about the history and customs of the China royal dinasties. On the day, part of the palace had been closed for some time, but the guide quickly rearranged the path so that we could keep enjoying our time. Good job!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide SUSAN was more than fantastic. She was so personable and informative. She has a great command of the English language. We had such a fun day with her. The Wall was a once in a lifetime experience. The private tour we set up was perfect for our group of 6, including 2 kids. We spent the right amount of time everywhere."
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip. I requested an early pick up from my hotel and our driver was there on time with assorted fruits and refreshments. Our driver took pictures for us and guided us throughout. Highly recommended if you have a layover and want to see the Great Wall."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Beijing Hutong Food and Beer Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Old Beijing Dinner Tour
- Great Wall of China at Mutianyu Full-Day Tour Including Lunch from Beijing
- Beijing Classic Full-Day Tour including the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Summer Palace and Temple of Heaven
- Great Wall of China Small-Group Day Trip from Beijing
- Imperial Garden of the Palace Museum
- Back Lakes (Hou Hai)
- Tiananmen (Gate of Heavenly Peace)
- Great Wall from Jinshanling to Simatai
- Back Lake (Houhai)
- Beijing National Stadium
- New Silk Alley Market (Xiu Shui)
- Qianmen Street
- Shijia Hutong Museum
- Longqingxia Ravine
- Beijing High-Speed Train (Beijing Bullet Train)
- Huanghuacheng Great Wall
- Meridian Gate (Wumen)
- China Aviation Museum (Datangshan Museum)
- Inner Court (Nei Ting)
- Cuandixia Village
- Huguang Guild Hall
- CCTV Headquarters
- Imperial Vault of Heaven
- Beijing Aquarium (Beijing Haiyangguan)
- Things to do in Northern China
- Things to do in Tianjin
- Things to do in Datong
- Things to do in Shenyang
- Things to do in Jinan
- Things to do in Pingyao
- Things to do in Qufu
- Things to do in Xian
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Northwest China
- Things to do in Taiyuan
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture