Top Bay of Islands Tickets & Passes
7 results | All Bay of Islands Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour. The guide was informative and humerous. I learnt a lot about my own Maori heritage. The cultural performance was excellent, the singing was just beautiful and they involved everyone in the show. The Waitangi grounds are well cared for and the New Museum was emotional to visit."
* A traveler said: "Great afternoon cruise and one of our favorite activities while staying in the north! We visited two of the Islands. Short stay at the first and a longer stay at the second with the possiblity to try snorkling and SUP."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the whole trip it was something new for us both climbing the rigging and steering from the helm also the crew on board made the whole trip a great and friendly experience would recommend it for anyone staying in the area next time will do whole day trip"
* A traveler said: "Ben our tour guide was great, really got us all to know each other and we all had a lot of fun. The kayaking and waterfalls are great Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience , team were extremely friendly and professional.. Highly recommend doing you won’t regret it!"
* A traveler said: "Robin and Rick are fantastic hosts making our day unforgettable (family of 5). Their passion of sailing exercised all over the world is really a plus. the Phantom is very confortable and surely one of the quickest boat of the bay. Encounter with Dolphins was incredible! Strongly recommended, best sailing experience you can find in Russell."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best things we did during our stay in Paihia. Riding through the 80km areas with the wind blowing through your hair and the V8 blasting was just magic. Daz our driver/guide provided great commentary about the area was good to learn a lil on the way. So pleased we booked this it was well worth what we paid."