* A traveler said: "The tour went really well, everything was very beautiful. But the tour was outstanding for the guide Mr. Bun, he is an amazing person. well spoken, knowledgeable, informative, and all the qualities he has which a true guide may need. he made the tour memorable."
* A traveler said: "I'm so grateful for my experience visiting Wat Banan, the killing caves and seeing the bats with Phalla! I could not have asked for a better tour guide. I learned so much and had a wonderful time."
* A traveler said: "This day trip was an absolute delight and a great way to see real life in and around Battambang. Our guides Vanna and Yong were really great - very good English and very informative and good humoured. We are not cyclists at all but loved being out on the bikes. There was loads to see and our safety and care were well taken care of by our guides. The bikes are good quality and safe - helmets are available if desired. It’s quite a long bike ride (but with plenty of stops) - probably about 35 km total so be prepared. We absolutely loved the day which we felt was great value. Great company."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Phu Quoc
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam