Top Basel Sightseeing Tours
53 results | All Basel Tours
* A traveler said: "We were so fortunate to have Oskar guide us from Basel to Luzern. He is so knowledgeable about the train trip (and points of interest along the way), and once in Luzern, he took us to amazing sights both well-known and out-of-the-way. He is a delightful guide. He even suggested a great restaurant for our return to Basel (Walliserkanne, which was great). Thank you, Oskar!!"
* A traveler said: "Adrian was a great guide for our day to Pilatus. We had an excellent day and saw a lot on the tour. Fun taking so many modes of transportation. Switzerland is beautiful."
* A traveler said: "This was an enjoyable, comfortable tour . Basel is a beautiful City. My travel companion left her purse on the bus and we were able to retrieve it when the dricver was finished for the day. How thankful and pleased in his effort to get the purse back to her."
* A traveler said: "Interesting tour with lots of variety in the areas showcased and the related stories. Participants were organized into smaller groups based on language preference, enabling the guides to give unilingual presentations and cover much more than would otherwise be possible. Pace was relaxed but efficient. Our guide spoke excellent English."
* A traveler said: "Oskar was an amazing and knowledgeable guide. He individualized the tour and in four hours gave up multiple experiences and tips for further exploration."
* A traveler said: "Excellent and guide was super nice and good. Highly recommend both she and the tour. Fanny Katz, Travel Advisor Basel -- In this private tour felt I saw and learned the city of Basel. Will send clients in future and use this tour."
* A traveler said: "Having a friendly and personable driver gave us a wonderful first impression of Basel. Viator is always reliable."
* A traveler said: "Driver was prompt courteous and the process was hassle free. Just what we wanted."
* A traveler said: "The landscape was beautiful…lakes, mountains. It was interesting to see how people lived in the small towns. We saw cows with their big cowbells around their necks walking down the roads."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed to see parts of the town we wouldn’t have seen without this tour. Every shop, bakery, cafe was special and recommendable."
* A traveler said: "This turned out to be a wonderful day with a private guide who was very personable. The ride on the train was great with lots of viewing windows. The food was good too!"
* A traveler said: "This was a perfect day. Our tour guide, David, was prompt, a wealth of Swiss knowledge, kind and helpful. We were together for over ten hours and it was a joy. He was great with my 11 and 14 year old children. The tour of Jungfraujoch was astonishingly beautiful. We saw immense glaciers and walked under one. The trip was all as advertised and more."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour guide was great. He was on time, knowledgeable and fun to be with. The tour itself was actually much better than I was expecting and I had high expectations. I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "The guide was a wealth of knowledge. She narrated the entire time. It was an educational tour of Basel. It included a lot of walking, but was worth it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Swiss Alps