Top Barcelona Walking Tours
483 results | All Barcelona Tours
* A traveler said: "Marc P was a wonderful guide - we took English only tour. Very knowledgeable and entertaining delivery."
* A traveler said: "This was the best night in Barcelona. Great food and drink and tried food and drinks we have not before. Met some really nice people and our guide Alex made the tour a fun and knowledgable experience."
* A traveler said: "A great tour with great locations - to become familiar with the wonderful city Barcelona. Our guide Rod (Rodrigues) provided many information and details on the history both of Catalunya and the city. The program is well organised - you get to see the jewels of Barcelona. Our group was small - with 7 participants."
* A traveler said: "I have difficulty walking so we had a private tour. Javier was very personable and knowledgeable about the wines of Spain — especially since we will be visiting many of these regions. In addition, we were introduced to a lovely part of Barcelona that we had not seen in previous visits."
* A traveler said: "This was a very interesting tour. My first trip to Barcelona and I learned a lot about the city and it’s history. Our guide spoke excellent English, and had us stop at a nice local restaurant for a refreshment break."
* A traveler said: "Xavier was an excellent tour guide. He was very attentive. Montesseret was incredible. Xavier made the whole experience enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide very knowledgeable and she explained a lot and gave us enough time to enjoy the park. When the tour was finished we were able to see more. Worth the tour you see abs understand more."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Enthusiastic and knowledgable guide. A good introduction to Barcelona and helpful in orientating us to plan our next steps. Coffee and pastries were great too"
* A traveler said: "I was traveling alone. This tour was just perfect. My guide was amazing. He took me around town I would never find or look for. He told me much about history, food, Best restaurants-away from touristy parts and I had amazing tapas!!! great time. I would strongly recommend if you are not into typical touristy adventures."
* A traveler said: "Delicious foods and wonderful locations. Thomas was very informative and showed us the best places in town for great chocolate, wine and tapas. We had great conversations and we are really glad to have met Thomas as we learned great things about Barcelona and it’s local food. We would really recommend a tour with him!"
* A traveler said: "We all enjoyed learning about Barcelona and it’s history both politically and socially through its architecture and culture. Daniel was a terrific guide- very knowledgeable and his English was impressive. Viator is lucky to have him 😁"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great ! The guide was very knowledgeable! Definitely recommend doing this tour if you want to get a sense of the city in a bike ride. I enjoyed it !!!"
* A traveler said: "Lots of information and Olga was an excellent guide she was very knowledgeable and friendly. She also went out of her way and made sure we all took pictures during the tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Tour guide was awesome and driver was excellent. I definitely recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Two tours in one! Well worth it. Guides were excellent. There is a lot of walking but the guides led the tours at a comfortable pace."
* A traveler said: "A very good way to experience a new city. The buses ran twice an hour, and the commentary was very helpful. Enjoyed the open air deck on top."
* A traveler said: "Rodrigo was an excellent tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and we loved every second of it. The scenery was beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "I had visited Barcelona a couple of times and definitely by bike is the best way to get a great sense what the city is about. If you are lucky, Julian will lead the tour. You can see he is a real passionate about the history of the city and made the experience even better. The whole tour was extremely well organised and we couldnt have had a better time. =)"
* A traveler said: "I really loved it all. It was all so fascinating, and we loved having the private attention of our guide. He answered all of our questions, and was patient with our young kids needing frequent bathroom breaks. I learned so many new things about Gaudi and the city of Barcelona. It was already my favorite city in the world, but with a deeper understanding, I love it even more!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide. Adrien was great! Wine, food, history…. What fun! Loved the stroll and the hidden gems we stopped in."
* A traveler said: "I recommend if you want to know the history and historical places Barcelona, as I found this interesting."
* A traveler said: "Giordi was not only knowledgeable but very engaging. He gave us a wonderful tour! We will highly recommend your company"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful way to see different parts of the city. Marco was a fantastic guide. Ebike tours have become our favorite way to explore new places."
* A traveler said: "Javier was the BEST TOUR GUIDE ever. Great time in Barcelona. Learned and saw a lot. Perfect way to begin our 4 day visit."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Montjuïc Castle (Castell de Montjuïc)
- Collserola Park (Parc de Collserola)
- Barcelona Pavilion (Pabellon Mies van der Rohe)
- Sant Sadurni d'Anoia
- Bodegas Torres
- Barcelona Wax Museum
- Basilica of Santa Maria del Pi
- Barcelona City History Museum (MUHBA)
- Barcelona Zoo
- Labyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)
- Placa de Sant Felip Neri
- Museum of Illusions
- Barceloneta Beach
- Joan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)
- Oller del Mas
- Tablao Flamenco Cordobes
- St. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume)
- Freixenet Winery (Celler Freixenet)
- Port of Barcelona
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées