Top Barcelona Seasonal & Special Occasions
28 results | All Barcelona Tours
* A traveler said: "We decided to book this tour at the last minute and it did not disappoint. I did not know much about the stadium and the team but when I left I was a fan! Beautiful stadium and so much to see!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best night in Barcelona. Great food and drink and tried food and drinks we have not before. Met some really nice people and our guide Alex made the tour a fun and knowledgable experience."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our 3 hour segway tour. We got to see man different sites that as part of walking and bus tours that we did were missed. I would highly recommend doing a segway tour in Barcelona and to use this company!"
* A traveler said: "We all enjoyed learning about Barcelona and it’s history both politically and socially through its architecture and culture. Daniel was a terrific guide- very knowledgeable and his English was impressive. Viator is lucky to have him 😁"
* A traveler said: "Jordi was the nicest Tour Guide. He loves Barcelona and it shows. Great history, casual walking tour and comfortable conversation! Flamenco show was fun and the Tapas were very good. I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Juliana was very knowledgeable and the tour was very interesting. It was just the right length and the sangria was a nice finish to the tour."
* A traveler said: "Tour with earbuds was wonderful. It is timed so that (unlike many narrated tours) it was not necessary to control the narration. The casa is beautiful and the narration explains Gaudi's vision for the house in great detail. Well worth the time to visit."
* A traveler said: "This was a very interesting tour. My first trip to Barcelona and I learned a lot about the city and it’s history. Our guide spoke excellent English, and had us stop at a nice local restaurant for a refreshment break."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful ride, this aquarium is one of the best I've been to. I hope one day I can get in to see the sharks in the water."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful place and very well organized and the staff are very friendly + the really enjoyed the renovation video at the shop .Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Lounis!) was a fantastically fun guide. We were having so much fun with the Segueways he almost didn't have to be a culture and city guide-but he was very good as a guide as well! He tailored the trip only slightly to exactly fit our wishes. The company had good equipment and full battery charges."
* A traveler said: "Eduardo was a phenomenal host/skipper, both informative and entertaining. The whole experience was delightful."
* A traveler said: "Ariana was an amazing tour guide. She gave us so much information on Guadi and his famous creations. Her love for Barcelona is evident. Brigette was an excellent driver as she navigated the crowded streets of Barcelona, Wonderful tour. Well worth taking."
* A traveler said: "Watching the sunset in Barcelona right on the water was truly an experience I will never forget!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing. One of the best trips and was the perfect ending to our Holiday. Thank you Viator"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées