Top Barcelona Public Transportation Tours
39 results | All Barcelona Tours
* A traveler said: "The guide’s knowledge of the architectural demands and innovation were particularly interesting. Thanks Cle"
* A traveler said: "Our trip was as cancelled but accommodations were made and it became the highlight of our trip. We recommend Travelers Rest as a great and friendly place with Great Fish and Chips great hosts and lively characters! Be sure to say hello to Simon and Alan!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to look over the city and figure out where you want to go on your own. I highly recommend it for a great overview!"
* A traveler said: "The story about how Gaudí helhed the workers children by making a school for them. And about his death as a very poor and humble man."
* A traveler said: "Everything, all the details and information received from Suzie, everything was wonderful. Excellent, organized and full of details"
* A traveler said: "Beauty of surroundings, loved the view from the wineries deck of Montserrat. Marta did an excellent job explaining the history of the area and the history of the wineries family business 36 generations.. Impressive!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful park. A very long walk from the bottom of las Ramblas but well worth it. You see so much more walking than taxi, subway or bus. Quirky, scenic, value for money. Fantastic part of our stay in Barcelona"
* A traveler said: "A great tour with great locations - to become familiar with the wonderful city Barcelona. Our guide Rod (Rodrigues) provided many information and details on the history both of Catalunya and the city. The program is well organised - you get to see the jewels of Barcelona. Our group was small - with 7 participants."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Rod was amazing. He gave the best tour we've been on. His knowledge of the history of each place was very informative and interesting. He made sure we all were comfortable at all times. We saw a lot of really interesting landscapes and buildings. This is a tour I would take again."
* A traveler said: "Amazing site great guide (Pol) and wonderful winery visit! Departure and arrival on time and the diverse tour mates made this day a pleasure. It was a highlight of our Barcelona vacation. Do not miss the museum!"
* A traveler said: "This place is amazing, wish we were able to visit the museum during the day but time did not allow us to."
* A traveler said: "I really loved it all. It was all so fascinating, and we loved having the private attention of our guide. He answered all of our questions, and was patient with our young kids needing frequent bathroom breaks. I learned so many new things about Gaudi and the city of Barcelona. It was already my favorite city in the world, but with a deeper understanding, I love it even more!"
* A traveler said: "This is a great tour to take. Aleix was our tour guide and he was very good. He was passionate about the club, knowledgeable about the stadium, and he genuinely seemed to enjoy telling us all about it. The tour shows you all the highlights and Aleix does not rush you through it. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Marc was our guide. He was very knowledgeable and gave us a lot of information. I would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Enthusiastic and knowledgable guide. A good introduction to Barcelona and helpful in orientating us to plan our next steps. Coffee and pastries were great too"
* A traveler said: "Ramon was incredibly knowledgeable. We learned so much and the history was fascinating. Terrific tour. So neat to see the old synagogue."
* A traveler said: "We loved our half day tour with Gabi. She made the history of old Barcelona interesting and understandable. The architecture was beyond words and we loved every minute of this tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide, arrived at hotel early to pick us up, really knowledgeable about the stops visited and had a lively discussion about local area and culture. I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Biel was a wonderful tour guide. We were delayed and he was very accommodating. He was very informed and added personal touches about his family and their history as well. He did an excellent job and we were delighted to have had him as our guide."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with lots to see and learn! First, I'd like to thank Jorge, my guide, for making things in this tour so enjoyable! It turned out that I was the only tourist signed up, but he gave me the tour anyway. Both houses are remarkable. Each one has its own history and "personality." I don't think you can pick and choose which one is better, so I definitely recommend visiting both. Also, given that fact that the covid restrictions were still very much in place during the summer of 2021, I was able to find both houses kind of empty, so the tour was even more enjoyable that way! I'd strongly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to learn more about Gaudi's architecture--and personal life as well!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées