Top Barcelona Cruises & Sailing
323 results | All Barcelona Tours
* A traveler said: "What a fun time! Edward and Brandon were fantastic. Great time and money well spent 😁 drinks , music and views , what else do you want!? 5* /5*service and 10*/5* energy and vibe! Hugs to the guys and hopefully see you soon. Em"
* A traveler said: "From the moment we arrived the Captain Maria was accommodating and friendly. She made the whole experience unforgettable. With Pablo on the guitar and her at the wheel we will always look back at this as a highlight of Barcelona!"
* A traveler said: "Just perfectly fine and exceptional moment. The staff are very nice and friendly mainly Sylvia she is attentive and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Our sunset sail was absolutely amazing! Everything was perfect! The crew, Ivy and Uney(?), were wonderful! We couldn't have asked for a more relaxing evening!"
* A traveler said: "The weather was perfect. And it's quite an experience to see Barcelona from the sea. I suggest not staying in your seats. Check out the bow/front of the boat. It was too crowded with 7 passengers and the skipper too. Keep in mind, I added a guest at the last minute; but they accommodated my request. So thank you."
* A traveler said: "We took the cruise and had a blast . We boarded on time , crew was very professional and courteous. Definitely a must do when visiting Barcelona. Thumbs up to Marc (the captain) and his team!!"
* A traveler said: "Joost was a wonderful host. We really enjoyed it. The sunset and scenery were beautiful. I even got to drive the boat!"
* A traveler said: "A really fabulous evening trip. There were only 4 of us in total. David the skipper made sure we were exceptionally looked after. He was full of local information. The boat was comfortable and the stop for a swim in the sunset was a wonderful experience. Very highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "It was fantastic! The crew and boat were all lovely. They took amazing care of us. Always asking if we needed another drink. Brought out blankets when it was cold. Offered to take photos for us- we didn’t want to get off! Like sailing with family. The view of the city was beautiful. Please take this excursion! You won’t regret it!"
* A traveler said: "Nice boat and lovely crew we really enjoyed this romantic moment, we had two musicians instead of one good player by the way Thank you"
* A traveler said: "We ended up being the only ones on the boat that night since it was the off season. We had a wonderful time on the water after a long day of walking. Everything slowed down and we enjoyed sailing under the sunset, Jose's beautiful guitar playing, and chatting with him and Raymond over snacks and beer 🍻 A great way to see the city in a different light."
* A traveler said: "Great trip! Jorge is a wonderful captain! This was my 18 yr old son’s favorite thing we did in Barcelona."
* A traveler said: "Watching the sunset in Barcelona right on the water was truly an experience I will never forget!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Eduardo was an amazing captain he made sure we had drinks/food constantly and was very interactive with us all - I would highly recommend! - Ashley and Jack"
* A traveler said: "Nice experience. The captain of the boat waited 10 mins. for us to arrive! There was a game for kids in the end also. Thanks a lot."
* A traveler said: "We wanted to do something special for my sister's 60th birthday and this trip was just perfect. The instructions on how to reach the yacht were spot on and we were met by the owner and Oscar our skipper on arrival. We were very lucky to have the yacht to ourselves but the tour only accepts up to 9 people and is roomy so that would have been fine also. The sailing trip was amazing and Oscar was a fantastic skipper who pointed out lots of interesting sights and told us stories about the area and fun facts about the super yachts. We sailed right up to the Columbus statue and la Ramblas, had cava and we thoroughly enjoyed the trip. Oscar really looked after us and my sister said it was the best birthday present ever, we all really enjoyed it and highly recommend. Thanks Oscar for making it so special and a memorable end to our time in Barcelona :)"
* A traveler said: "The views during the tour were fantastic. They personnel were friendly and courteous!!! Definitely recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Exceptional !! Very good guy ,nice place the sun was there everything was perfect I recommended this experience"
* A traveler said: "Eduardo was a phenomenal host/skipper, both informative and entertaining. The whole experience was delightful."
* A traveler said: "Very good experience ! Beautiful boat and beautiful sunset. Jorge, captain of the boat, was really really nice."
* A traveler said: "Huge thanks to Mark and the skipper Pedro it was an awesome and very beautiful travel they take time to explain to you everything and you see they know and love their job . Keep it up guys ;)"
* A traveler said: "Marta is an INCREDIBLE guide. Probably the best I’ve ever had. I went solo and had a blast. Highly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Multi-day Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Magic Fountain (Font Màgica)
- Diagonal Mar
- Port of Barcelona
- Labyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)
- Camp Nou
- Santa Caterina Market (Mercat de Santa Caterina)
- European Museum of Modern Art (MEAM)
- Milà House (Casa Milà)
- Teatre Poliorama
- Barcelona Aquarium (L'Aquàrium Barcelona)
- Museum of Illusions
- Barcelona Cathedral (Catedral de Barcelona)
- Park Güell
- St. Benet Monastery (Món Sant Benet)
- Ciutat Vella (Old Town)
- Els Quatre Gats
- CaixaForum Barcelona
- Salt Mountain Cultural Park (El Parque Cultural de la Montana de Sal)
- Freixenet Winery (Celler Freixenet)
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées