Top Barcelona City Tours
267 results | All Barcelona Tours
* A traveler said: "A very good way to experience a new city. The buses ran twice an hour, and the commentary was very helpful. Enjoyed the open air deck on top."
* A traveler said: "A great tour with great locations - to become familiar with the wonderful city Barcelona. Our guide Rod (Rodrigues) provided many information and details on the history both of Catalunya and the city. The program is well organised - you get to see the jewels of Barcelona. Our group was small - with 7 participants."
* A traveler said: "Lots of information and Olga was an excellent guide she was very knowledgeable and friendly. She also went out of her way and made sure we all took pictures during the tour."
* A traveler said: "This was the best night in Barcelona. Great food and drink and tried food and drinks we have not before. Met some really nice people and our guide Alex made the tour a fun and knowledgable experience."
* A traveler said: "Impressive sights, awe inspiring cathedral.. Our tour guide made it so worthwhile-knowledgeable, friendly and flexible! I give this tour my highest recommendation"
* A traveler said: "Beauty of surroundings, loved the view from the wineries deck of Montserrat. Marta did an excellent job explaining the history of the area and the history of the wineries family business 36 generations.. Impressive!"
* A traveler said: "Two tours in one! Well worth it. Guides were excellent. There is a lot of walking but the guides led the tours at a comfortable pace."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience and informative. This building isn’t quite as in your face with colors as some of the other buildings by Gaudi but it’s a beautiful and very unique design. Covid precautions were in place and it was easy to get around."
* A traveler said: "Great tour Great knowledgeable very pleasant engaging guide Easy to understand and we learned a great deal"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful park. A very long walk from the bottom of las Ramblas but well worth it. You see so much more walking than taxi, subway or bus. Quirky, scenic, value for money. Fantastic part of our stay in Barcelona"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Rod was fantastic. He was so full of knowledge and history and this made the trip so memorable. The time in the van and visiting the sites was a perfect balance. What an amazing day."
* A traveler said: "We all enjoyed learning about Barcelona and it’s history both politically and socially through its architecture and culture. Daniel was a terrific guide- very knowledgeable and his English was impressive. Viator is lucky to have him 😁"
* A traveler said: "Great place!!!!! We did not get to ride the train due to an accident . But it worked out fine. We loved the outing."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Miguel was very friendly, and quite a story teller. We had such a good trip, we booked another one with him the next day."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and tour guide. However when I was there I noticed you can book a audio tour with the same access for about 60% less than this tour."
* A traveler said: "Xavier was an excellent tour guide. He was very attentive. Montesseret was incredible. Xavier made the whole experience enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Clara was an excellent guide who gave us lots of information! The Sagrada was beautiful and getting the early entry was a great idea."
* A traveler said: "Marta is an INCREDIBLE guide. Probably the best I’ve ever had. I went solo and had a blast. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Manu was excellent. From the meeting point, to guiding us through and not rushing. We had a group of 6. Awesome tour and highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Javier was the BEST TOUR GUIDE ever. Great time in Barcelona. Learned and saw a lot. Perfect way to begin our 4 day visit."
* A traveler said: "It's very fast paced so you can see a lot in one day. Most importantly, I had missed my pickup because of technical difficulty with my phone. When I got it fixed, I was able to meet up with the tour guide and finish 80% of the tour. I only missed the beach which I go to regularly on my month long holiday. And the tour guide was funny and engaging."
* A traveler said: "The guide was excellent he made the excursion educational and fun. The best tour I have been on in Spain. Give him a pay raise"
* A traveler said: "The tour was informative. I wish I had more time. We had to choose between the hike to the cross and the museum. We chose the hike which was lovely."
* A traveler said: "Love this excursion! Costa Brava is amazing, they have us enough time to be able to swim and have a good lunch, then we drove to Pals, the to Girona. Overall amazing trip. The driver and guide, Enrique, is very funny, such an awesome guide, very knowledgeable and friendly."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Bodegas Torres
- Cardona Castle (Castell de Cardona)
- CaixaForum Barcelona
- Forum Park (Parc del Forum)
- Teatre Poliorama
- Olympic Stadium
- L'Escolania de Montserrat
- Camp Nou
- Barcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)
- Nova Icaria Beach (Platja de la Nova Icaria)
- Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA)
- Estrella Damm Factory
- Montjuïc Castle (Castell de Montjuïc)
- National Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya)
- Placa del Rei
- FC Barcelona Museum
- El Born Cultural and Memorial Centre (El Born Centre de Cultura i Memòria)
- St. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume)
- Torre Bellesguard
- Placa d'Espanya
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées