Top Barcelona Mountain Bike Tours
- Choose to explore by traditional bicycle or e-bike.
- See all the major highlights in a single tour.
- Learn about Barcelona's rich history and culture while getting some exercise.
- Some tours include skip-the-line access to top attractions.
- Most tours last between 3 and 4 hours.
98 results | All Barcelona Tours
* A traveler said: "I had visited Barcelona a couple of times and definitely by bike is the best way to get a great sense what the city is about. If you are lucky, Julian will lead the tour. You can see he is a real passionate about the history of the city and made the experience even better. The whole tour was extremely well organised and we couldnt have had a better time. =)"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great ! The guide was very knowledgeable! Definitely recommend doing this tour if you want to get a sense of the city in a bike ride. I enjoyed it !!!"
* A traveler said: "Fun time, lots of variety in what we saw on the bike ride. Riding all the way up the mountain is quite challenging and not for everyone."
* A traveler said: "We did a 4 hour e-bike tour with Olga. She was a great tour guide, we all had a wonderful afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful way to see different parts of the city. Marco was a fantastic guide. Ebike tours have become our favorite way to explore new places."
* A traveler said: "Julie is exceptional! Very well informed, made it a fun time with my small group. Carefully selected stops, safety first, and a walking encyclopedia. God bless you girl."
* A traveler said: "Eric was a great guide and provided us an good overview of the city. We have not done many bike (or E-bike) tours but being that Barcelona is very bike friendly it was a great way to get around. This was our first tour after arriving in Barcelona and was truly a great way to cover a lot of area, making notes of what to go back for later. This tour does include stops along they way which was great so we could take pictures and ask questions. No issues with him adhering to COVID protection measures!"
* A traveler said: "Nil was our guide. He was excellent. Explained the history Barcelona and made the ride very pleasant and informative. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "I recommend if you want to know the history and historical places Barcelona, as I found this interesting."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Pol was exceptional. Very informative and comical. He made the whole trip come to life with his knowledge of history. Would definitely recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! We had a lot of fun exploring the city by bike and having the enthusiasm of a great guide! Thank you :)"
* A traveler said: "The tour was informative. I wish I had more time. We had to choose between the hike to the cross and the museum. We chose the hike which was lovely."
* A traveler said: "Beauty of surroundings, loved the view from the wineries deck of Montserrat. Marta did an excellent job explaining the history of the area and the history of the wineries family business 36 generations.. Impressive!"
* A traveler said: "Our trip was as cancelled but accommodations were made and it became the highlight of our trip. We recommend Travelers Rest as a great and friendly place with Great Fish and Chips great hosts and lively characters! Be sure to say hello to Simon and Alan!!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing site great guide (Pol) and wonderful winery visit! Departure and arrival on time and the diverse tour mates made this day a pleasure. It was a highlight of our Barcelona vacation. Do not miss the museum!"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved our bike tour with Elena of Fat Tire. Not only was she informative and knowledgeable but she shared relevant political history. The views and sites were spectacular. Barcelona is beautiful. We loved being on the outside since we spent so much time inside the city too. The electric bikes are easy and make seeing a large area of the city very doable. Thank you Fat Tire tours! Awesome!!!"
* A traveler said: "Jules was an excellent guide. Not only did he show us the highlights of Barcelona, but he brought along a book of pictures, so he could show us the inside of some of the buildings."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful afternoon with Edgar showing me and my teenage daughter around Barcelona. Edgar was friendly and knowledgeable , with good advice on places to eat and visit. We went to the magic fountain on his recommendation and it was superb. I totally recommend this tour to anyone !"
* A traveler said: "This by far was my favorite part of my six-day vacation in Spain! Not only was it a great way to see Barcelona, but I really, thoroughly enjoyed our guide. Philippe knew his stuff. He was laid back, personable and informative. When I think of Barcelona, I think of him now. He also provided my boyfriend and I details about a great art location where we secured local artwork for our home. We will definitely return soon!"
* A traveler said: "My family and I cannot say enough good things about this tour and about our guide Alfredo. The age range was from 25-61, and being on the upper limit, I was worried about these Ebikes and if I could keep up. Now I think they’re the only way to see Barcelona! They are effortless and provided us an excellent tour of the city covering a much larger distance than I can image via other means. We went to the mountains, to the city and the beaches. A great overview of all the city had to offer. And then there was Alfredo. He was the perfect guide-knowledgeable, patient, so very friendly with everyone. A perfect start to a great vacation. Thank you Alfredo!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Barcelona Wax Museum
- Placa d'Espanya
- El Born
- Barcelona Museum of Modernism (Museu del Modernisme)
- Old Estrella Damm Factory (Antigua Fabrica Estrella Damm)
- Llobregat Delta (Delta del Llobregat)
- Mt. Tibidabo
- Dalí Theatre-Museum (Teatro-Museo Dalí)
- Barcelona Zoo
- Barcelona Aquarium (L'Aquàrium Barcelona)
- Sant Sadurni d'Anoia
- Museum of Illusions
- Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB)
- Barcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)
- Port of Barcelona
- Olympic Stadium
- European Museum of Modern Art (MEAM)
- Pyrenees Mountains
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées