Estrella Damm Factory
Go behind the scenes at one of Spain’s largest breweries and learn about the elaborate process and the natural ingredients that go into each bottle of Estrella Damm, still brewed from the original 1876 recipe. Afterward, enjoy a guided tasting of the signature beer, along with three others made by the Estrella Damm brewery.
Book your tickets ahead of time to ensure your preferred time slot. A visit to the Estrella Damm Factory can be combined with a half-day tour of other Barcelona attractions, including nearby Poble Espanol and the National Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya).
Things to Know Before You Go
The Estrella Damm Factory Tour is a must for beer enthusiasts.
Tours are offered in Catalan, Spanish, and English on select days and times.
Visitors aged 16 and 17 can visit all week, and visitors aged 10–15 can visit on weekends, when accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
Beer tastings are limited to those aged 18 and over.
How to Get There
The Estrella Damm Factory is located in Prat de Llobregat in Barcelona. By metro, take L9 Sud to the Park Nou stop, then walk about 15 minutes. Or take bus 65 to the 2371 Av. Onze de Setembre – Roure stop, and walk about 5 minutes.
When to Get There
The Estrella Damm Factory is open daily, with the exception of January 1 and 6 and December 25 and 26. Visits last about 90 minutes and include a 60-minute guided tour and a 30-minute guided tasting.
Beer in Barcelona
Beer lovers will discover plenty in Barcelona. Craft beer bars and breweries have opened all over the city. There’s such a concentration of them in the Eixample neighborhood that it’s sometimes referred to as Brewxample. To help navigate the city’s burgeoning craft beer scene, opt for a guided beer and brewery tour.
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- RCDE Stadium
- Llobregat Delta (Delta del Llobregat)
- Colonia Güell
- National Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya)
- FC Barcelona Museum (Museu del Futbol Club Barcelona)
- Camp Nou
- Saint Jordi Palace (Palau Sant Jordi)
- El Tablao de Carmen
- Spanish Village (Poble Espanyol)
- Olympic Stadium
- Botanical Garden of Barcelona
- Fran Daurel Foundation (Fundacio Fran Daurel)
- Magic Fountain (Font Màgica)
- Placa d'Espanya
- Montjuïc Castle (Castell de Montjuïc)