One of Barcelona’s most fanciful buildings, the elaborate Casa Batlló was built by celebrated Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí and is nicknamed the “House of Bones” for its contorted window frames and skeletal pillars. Casa Batlló’s interior is equally mind-boggling, featuring rippled walls, exquisite tile work, and sculpted fireplaces.
Ways to experience Casa Batlló
Browse. Filter. Book.
What are Casa Batlló hours of operation?
Should I book Casa Batlló tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Casa Batlló 2020?
What's the best way to experience Casa Batlló?
- Sagrada Familia and Montserrat Small Group Tour with Hotel pick-up
- The Most Complete Full Day Private Tour with Sagrada Familia and Park Guell
- Go Barcelona All-Inclusive Pass: Entry to Over 20 Attractions
- Barcelona in One Day: Sagrada Familia, Park Guell & Old Town with Hotel Pick-up
Things to do near Barcelona
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées