Top Bangkok Obstacle Courses
13 results | All Bangkok Tours
* A traveler said: "Yuut was great and really catered the tour perfectly to our needs. We visited the grand palace, surrounding temples, and took a long boat. He is very knowledgable and a pleasure to experience bangkok with."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful evening with great food, fun entertainment, Great disco and entertainment on the upper deck! Fantastic views and a very successful cruise! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Thanks so much. Our guide was knowledgeable and new the tricks for deftly navigating through Bangkok. Great job and thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour . They confirmed it and picked us from hotel I would strongly recommend this tour . Lots of detail about the history . Our tour guide Miss Lin was very knowledgeable and spoke very good English . She explained about history in detail . She is the best . She is great photo grapher ."
* A traveler said: "it was easy to find them since they were holding up a sign with our name. They were waiting for us. Very friendly."
* A traveler said: "Long day and crazy early start but good fun and the guide was fantastic. I was running late and he waited, never complained. Even went out of their way to drop us close to our hotel although we didn’t have the tour with that option. Would definitely use these guys again. Funny and informative."
* A traveler said: "Very well-organized tour, a very informative travel guide with a great sense of humor. Money well spent."
* A traveler said: "As soon as your through the gate they are waiting in the area easy to find and a comfortable journey to the hotel"
* A traveler said: "The tour was wonderful! Despite the heat, I had a great time on the tour, and got to see a lot of temples. Our guide Niranya kept us engaged with stories and tidbits about the history of ayutthaya and thailand."
* A traveler said: "Presha (Peter) was a wonderful guide. His English was very fluent. Presha was gracious, friendly and knowledgeable. He adapted our itinerary to our pace and interests. We saw all the highlights we wanted to see in beautiful Bangkok. Our driver was professional and safely navigated the busy streets."
* A traveler said: "What a great day out. We really enjoyed the drive up to the river Kwai and the walk over over this famous bridge. The guide was so attentive and gave us great information. We loved the boat ride and train journey. Lunch was awesome. For the money which we paid we expected less but so much was included. I Asia definetly the agent to choose!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Guide In and Around Bangkok: Custom Tour
- White Orchid Dinner Cruise with Optional Return Transfers
- The Best of Bangkok Program Discovery: Half or Full Day Tour
- Grand Pearl - Luxury Dinner Cruise Experience at Bangkok with Return Transfer
- Ayutthaya Ancient Temples Tour from Bangkok (Multi Languages)
- Chatuchak Market
- Baipai Thai Cooking School
- National Museum of Royal Barges
- Asiatique The Riverfront
- Bang Rak
- Maeklong Railway Market
- Siam Square
- Temple of the Great Relic (Wat Mahathat)
- Wat Suthat Thepwararam
- Phra Sumen Fort
- Abhisek Dusit Throne Hall
- Central World Plaza
- SEA LIFE® Bangkok Ocean World
- Rajadamnern Stadium
- Suan Sampran (Sampran Riverside)
- Amphawa Floating Market
- MOCA Bangkok (Museum of Contemporary Art)
- Tha Kha Floating Market
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
Day Trips from Bangkok
- Bangkok to Pattaya
- Bangkok to Phuket
- Bangkok to Coral Island (Koh Larn)
- Bangkok to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Bangkok to Bridge on the River Kwai
- Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- Bangkok to Dream World
- Bangkok to Erawan National Park (Erawan Falls)
- Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park
- Bangkok to Amphawa Floating Market
- Bangkok to Kanchanaburi
- Bangkok to Hua Hin
- Bangkok to Pattaya Beach