Top Bangkok City Tours
495 results | All Bangkok Tours
* A traveler said: "Yuut was great and really catered the tour perfectly to our needs. We visited the grand palace, surrounding temples, and took a long boat. He is very knowledgable and a pleasure to experience bangkok with."
* A traveler said: "Tae! Passionate very knowledgeable what a wonderful soul, I did not know what to expect however I was pleased from the very start with the experience from getting introduced to my tuk-tuk driver all the wonderful stops in between even getting dropped off at my hotel was great , I will do it again and highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Tipp was an excellent guide. She was friendly, knowledgeable and her English was excellent. She was flexible and allowed us to decide when and where to eat too."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour. Ended up being a private tour so we had the opportunity to see a few extra things local. Without our guide, Chick it would have been difficult to see all we saw. This was great. Ended up taking her to lunch after the tour."
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour and and guide. She was fantastic. Due to Covid-19 we stayed away from crowded areas, but still feel like we saw much of the city and its beauty. Still hoping to receive the pictures that she took of our family~"
* A traveler said: "Nice trip and a great way to see Bangkok. Our guide was very humoristic and informative which made the trip even better. I also liked the drinks and the mixed fruits on the way back. I can highly recommend this cruise for everyone coming to Bangkok."
* A traveler said: "This was a great half day tour. Going in the morning we beat the crowds. Our guide was very knowledgeable and may the morning very interesting. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this tour. I only wish I had done this earlier on in my trip because you get a better sense of the city. It’s a leisurely ride that most anyone can complete. It was surely very hot and sweaty in early March. Riding in narrow areas of people’s homes and business was so cool and the locals would often holler “hello!”"
* A traveler said: "Nina was an excellent tour guide. She gave a lot of historical data that gave context to what we were seeing and made a big difference to how much we enjoyed the sights. Nina has a wonderful personality and was very gracious throughout the entire tour."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Thanks so much. Our guide was knowledgeable and new the tricks for deftly navigating through Bangkok. Great job and thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Very knowledgeable and efficient. All components of the itinerary were handled well."
* A traveler said: "Very good value for money. The food was delicious and plenty. We had drag queens which was delightfu and funnyl to watch. A must see if you are in Bangkok."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! Very nice and friendly guide. It's a one in a lifetime experience. The food is very good too."
* A traveler said: "The guy that was very experienced and knowledgeable. He knew the best spots from which to take photographs. He knew the best routes to take to maximise and appreciation of the unique culture that existed in ancient Khymer culture . I fully recommend it to anyone who is interested in soaking up Culture of those times."
* A traveler said: "Long day and crazy early start but good fun and the guide was fantastic. I was running late and he waited, never complained. Even went out of their way to drop us close to our hotel although we didn’t have the tour with that option. Would definitely use these guys again. Funny and informative."
* A traveler said: "Both the guide and the driver worked well together. The driver was punctual and professional. We were a little early arriving at the Royal Palace so he gave us a little sightseeing tour of Bangkok. Our guide was interesting, inciteful and had a great sense of humor. Thank you again!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ron was very fun, knowledgeable, and (most importantly) found us some excellent food to eat! As a bonus, we got some nice pictures of ourselves in front of the temples at night. Couldn't recommend this tour more"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent morning with our guide Deev , who was very impressive with her knowledge of the sites we visited , picked up on time and returned to our hotel in a nice air conditioned van , if you are after value for money book this excursion"
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour of the grand palace and its grounds. I would recommend this tour to anyone who goes to Bangkok!"
* A traveler said: "Presha (Peter) was a wonderful guide. His English was very fluent. Presha was gracious, friendly and knowledgeable. He adapted our itinerary to our pace and interests. We saw all the highlights we wanted to see in beautiful Bangkok. Our driver was professional and safely navigated the busy streets."
* A traveler said: "The bike tour was fun and we got to see a quiet part of the city. We got to see some back streets and got to ride a long-tail boat across the river."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent explaining the history of Ayutthaya and the ruins , the Reclining Buddha and the Golden Buddha. It was an excellent tour of the original capital of Thailand."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent food tour. My wife and I enjoyed it very much. Our tour guide, Aoy, was very knowledgeable. We visited about 8 establishments and tired over dozen items."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour . They confirmed it and picked us from hotel I would strongly recommend this tour . Lots of detail about the history . Our tour guide Miss Lin was very knowledgeable and spoke very good English . She explained about history in detail . She is the best . She is great photo grapher ."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Art in Paradise Bangkok
- Democracy Monument
- Snake Farm (Queen Saovabha Memorial Institute)
- Phra Sumen Fort
- SEA LIFE® Bangkok Ocean World
- Wat Kalayanamit
- Flow House Bangkok
- Taling Chan Floating Market
- Alpine Golf Club
- Bangkok National Museum
- National Museum of Royal Barges
- Sri Mariamman Temple
- Jim Thompson House Museum
- Marble Temple (Wat Benchamabophit)
- Dream World
- Princess Mother Memorial Park (Suan Somdet Ya)
- Madame Tussauds Bangkok
- Calypso Cabaret
- Erawan Museum
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
Day Trips from Bangkok
- Bangkok to Pattaya
- Bangkok to Phuket
- Bangkok to Coral Island (Koh Larn)
- Bangkok to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Bangkok to Bridge on the River Kwai
- Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- Bangkok to Dream World
- Bangkok to Erawan National Park (Erawan Falls)
- Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park
- Bangkok to Amphawa Floating Market
- Bangkok to Kanchanaburi
- Bangkok to Hua Hin
- Bangkok to Pattaya Beach