Top Bangkok Air Tours
14 results | All Bangkok Tours
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this tour. I only wish I had done this earlier on in my trip because you get a better sense of the city. It’s a leisurely ride that most anyone can complete. It was surely very hot and sweaty in early March. Riding in narrow areas of people’s homes and business was so cool and the locals would often holler “hello!”"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic and informative tour through the hidden lanes of Chinatown, with over 16 different food samples. Highly recommend and would do it again."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing tour ... Guide was amazing and knowledgeable .She took us to all beautiful cultural places."
* A traveler said: "Presha (Peter) was a wonderful guide. His English was very fluent. Presha was gracious, friendly and knowledgeable. He adapted our itinerary to our pace and interests. We saw all the highlights we wanted to see in beautiful Bangkok. Our driver was professional and safely navigated the busy streets."
* A traveler said: "What a lovely day out in an amazing city with a wonderful guide! Tuangtip was full of knowledge and a great person to spend the day with. Would do it all again!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great! I highly recommend it to anyone that wishes to do something different. |I asked to visit a few different places and there was no problem at all in doing so.|Our guide was Andy and he was super nice and knew how to answer all of our questions!|Had an amazing time with my family"
* A traveler said: "Was a fantastic 2day trip. Would highly recommend, accom as per itinerary, food great and local guide fantastic. Guide on bus had very poor English and was difficult to understand when giving history on bus. Need small notes in cash as only cash once at rafts and they seemed to struggle with big notes for change."
* A traveler said: "This was a great half day tour. Going in the morning we beat the crowds. Our guide was very knowledgeable and may the morning very interesting. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and knowledgeable tour guide. The tour was informative and enjoyable. Visited all the must see sites including the palace and all famous Buddhist temples. Visited the Art Gallery in the city."
* A traveler said: "Yuut was great and really catered the tour perfectly to our needs. We visited the grand palace, surrounding temples, and took a long boat. He is very knowledgable and a pleasure to experience bangkok with."
* A traveler said: "Long day and crazy early start but good fun and the guide was fantastic. I was running late and he waited, never complained. Even went out of their way to drop us close to our hotel although we didn’t have the tour with that option. Would definitely use these guys again. Funny and informative."
* A traveler said: "It was a amazing trip, explored Thailand at night through the eyes of a true local! Great work guys, would recommend this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Chef designed Bangkok Food Tour for 8 Exclusive Guests
- Bangkok Airport Layover Special : Touch of Thailand 8 Hours Transit Tour
- Full Coverage Bangkok Private City Tour
- From Bangkok: Magical Day Tour to Ayutthaya with Private Transport
- Private Tour of Bangkok's Temples Including Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho)
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Air Tours
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Speed Boats
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Khao San Road
- Jim Thompson House Museum
- Art in Paradise Bangkok
- Bangkok Cruise Port (Laem Chabang)
- Marble Temple (Wat Benchamabophit)
- KidZania Bangkok
- Lumpini Park (Lumphini Park)
- Siam Niramit Bangkok
- Siam Amazing Park
- Dusit Palace
- Tiger God Shrine (San Chao Pho Suea)
- Sampeng Market
- Snake Farm (Queen Saovabha Memorial Institute)
- Koh Kret (Ko Kret)
- Suan Sampran (Sampran Riverside)
- Tha Kha Floating Market
- Bangkok NANTA Theatre
- Alpine Golf Club
- Princess Mother Memorial Park (Suan Somdet Ya)
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
Day Trips from Bangkok
- Bangkok to Pattaya
- Bangkok to Phuket
- Bangkok to Coral Island (Koh Larn)
- Bangkok to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Bangkok to Bridge on the River Kwai
- Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- Bangkok to Dream World
- Bangkok to Erawan National Park (Erawan Falls)
- Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park
- Bangkok to Amphawa Floating Market
- Bangkok to Kanchanaburi
- Bangkok to Hua Hin
- Bangkok to Pattaya Beach