Spending the evening at the world's highest sky bar is an elegant and unique experience, unless you're afraid of heights. Located in the State Tower, the second tallest building in Thailand, on the 64th floor, the Sky Bar specializes in culturing an atmosphere of sophistication and exclusivity. There is a strict dress code, an expensive Mediterranean restaurant called Sirocco and a list of very expensive cocktails.
The bar's unique set up, which has won many design awards, gives the impression that you are literally dining in the open air high above the city. The bar is elegant and colorful but the real star is the spectacular panoramic view of Bangkok below. Sunset over the river is particularly beautiful.
Tours and tickets to Experience Sky Bar
What are Sky Bar hours of operation?
Should I book Sky Bar tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Sky Bar 2021?
What's the best way to experience Sky Bar?
- Private Bangkok Instagram Tour
- Bangkok Most Famous Food Experience (Private & All-Inclusive)
- All Inclusive Mystical Waterfall and River Kwai Private Tour
- The BEST Nightlife & bar hop experience!
Things to do near Bangkok
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand