Siam Amazing Park Tours and Activities
Siam Park City is a large theme park located in the Khan Na Yao district of Bangkok. It opened in 1980, and although it underwent a complete renovation in 2007, certain areas may still seem a little old-fashioned to international visitors. However, some of its newer attractions are impressive, including the Vortex ride, which is one of just two of the world's largest suspended looping roller coasters.
With both an amusement park and a water park, Siam Park's amusement area is separated into four sub-zones that include X-Zone for adrenaline junkies; Fantasy World aimed at teenagers; Small World for the kids; and Family World for everyone to enjoy.
The water park features the world's largest wave pool, along with a spa area and various sized swimming pools. There are small, gentle slides for the younger kids, as well as a seven-story speed slide for thrill-seekers and older children.The park also has a wide range of facilities to keep visitors replenished throughout the day, including restaurants, food stalls and a convenience store.
Tours and Activities to Experience Siam Amazing Park
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand