Top Banff Winter Sports
15 results | All Banff Tours
* A traveler said: "There were only 2 of us on our hike so it turned out to be a private tour. Our guide suggested a hike up Stanley Glacier in Kootney Park just inside the BC border. It was a good hike for those that can manage and took about 2 hrs to reach the end of the path. We had a fantastic lunch on the mountainside (provided by our guide) and learned quite a bit about the local geology as well as the flora and fauna. We enjoyed ourselves and were absolutely beat after but in a good way! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "It is a must if you go Banff. Do not get discouraged if it rains, cloudy... because it changes every few minutes. Highly recommended to dress warm."
* A traveler said: "Aaron was our guide, he was very knowledgeable and added lots of interesting points, re native tribes in the area."
* A traveler said: "I booked this transfer 48 hours before I required it, and the company was very accommodating. Aljay arrived on time, his vehicle was clean, and he loaded and unloaded our bags. The weather conditions that day were poor, but he got us to our destination safely and on time."
* A traveler said: "Neil was our guide! Every knowledgeable and engaging. Despite the cold weather the canyon was much warmer with no wind. It was beautiful to see the canyon at night."
* A traveler said: "Was a wonderful day! Robbie is so friendly and engaging and really wants to show you the best of the best. Highly recommend this and my husband and I found it to be the best way of seeing all the magnificent views offered in the area"
* A traveler said: "My father and my friend went on the tour yesterday July 13 and it was great. I think her name was ANak. She was super awesome and she really knows her stuff. She kept things interesting and it was actually my dads favourite part of our whole trip. I would do the tour again but wish we had the same driver."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and totally worth it !! You must plan this in your next trip to Banff !! Lots to see and discover .."
* A traveler said: "Awesome private tour with Adrienne! The powder was pristine, the temperature mild and the laughter and opportunities for photos were plenty! Thank you Adrienne for such an amazing experience! We will be back:)"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mt. Norquay Ski Resort
- Johnston Canyon
- Yamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary
- Spiral Tunnels
- Bow Falls
- Peyto Lake
- Banff Via Ferrata
- Bow River
- Tunnel Mountain Drive
- Banff Gondola
- Cave and Basin National Historic Site
- Sulphur Mountain
- Victoria Glacier
- Lake Louise Ski Resort
- Banff National Park
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- Banff Upper Hot Springs
- Crowfoot Glacier
- Bow Lake
- Banff Sunshine Village Ski Resort